The Flash The Flash season 3 episode 10 "Borrowing Problems From the Future"

Is May 23rd the season finale? Will we have to wait until then for this to be resolved?

Can someone explain why team flash think they changed the future already because kid flash caught that bad guy?

Didn't they say that the event of that guy getting caught and flashes girl friend dying was 4 months out? So whether flash or kid flash caught the guy (which they already did earlier in the episode) 4 months early not matter?

Unless i dont remember the news report i thought the news report said the flash caught the bad guy on the same day flashes girlfriend died. So doesn't that mean that the bad guy is going to escape again so there fore he will need to be re caught on the same day of flashes girl friend dying?

The news report was that he was convicted, not that he was caught, on that day, iirc.

I think people from the fanbase are misinterpreting things.

they said wally he faster then barry was when barry started out withthe labtest at starlabs . He's not faster then barry currently is. there's a difference. But they say it so often and it's in way that is a thing hung on that it's overly pushed and not the state of how things are currently that barry slower then him now. whichthe latter has never ever been stated.

they never stated barry slow then wally currently.

I'm seeing those fans weirdly threatend and I'm sure will get annoyed hearing it over and over. They do over use it. even though they are talking about a past tense event, And not the state of how things currently are between these two.

Which is asinine.

Wally's not, just as fast or skilled in the use of his powers. as I just stated the problem is they have over used certain words in an even of when barry started out. Barry is more seasoned and skilled then him and they haven't had a race like barry or super girl have had to prove it.

please calm down. a simple race will solve it I guess
And they should have same friendly race, with each other that Barry and kara had , to put a rest to this issue for fans.

And you'll see that it was when barry started out and not in how they are currently . As I said there's a difference between when Barry started out and how barry is currently speed wise .

after that things will be put to rest and afterwords hopefully that frequency show is cancelled next to vamp diaries ending and they can put wally on the live action Titans cause they have two slot's for tv show space's open and the that fact Geoff john's said he hasn't given up on putting the Titans on tv.

the other tv net work won't let live it chance are better on the cw.

So you can no long have to be weirdly threatened . the point is it should be a debate. but it's not cemented in stone that ether's faster then the other. and Barry has two years and few months on wally and knows how to use his powers better then him for now. he's the one still teaching. barry is his mentor even though they made wally irritating next to the cop played by the actor from heroes baiting him (which the latter's worse )to a degree which you should on the writers about too. just remember they gave barry irradiating character trait's and the others too.

Linda park still has the issue being short tempered with people around friend or not to degree and Barry him is getting denser in other ways in how to treat people and taking too long tell other when troubles coming. he wait two months after what saw in the future with their Christ mas , so he can screem in bed next to her about the impending death of iris . which is why I want to pimp slap him up side the head for life. He didn't need that long process that.
freaking 2 months really?

And there was what Cisco did during alien event.
lol now I know Cisco called him out. I didn't like that Cisco was doing but now...... its still bad but if that the case with barry. and don't get started with on the show dropped which worse about that.

and Joe had some character things /trait that are terrable. I nearly want slap the taste out his mouth with when he blames others for something he know's he shouldn't be blaming them for and should let them know about some time ago.

there's a whole list with others with TERRIBLE character trait. It's not just him .

great points and thanks for the feedback.

something that might make sense but was never confirmed through the writers in the story so really just my speculation. Wally got his powers through the philospher stone, so my theory is wally got his full powers all at once or at least the level flashpoint wally was at.

Where as barry got his powers at base level and moreless had to train and learn how to get stronger.

I believe wally may be faster in comparison to when barry first started out due he's starting out stronger and also he has the knowledge and equipment they have now that barry didn't have when he started.

The thing that bothers me is episode 11 the end comment about barry saying wally is going to save iris, he mentions the numbers and it sounds as if the writers are going to indicate that wally is faster than barry....if they do that you can't have barry allen saying he's the fastest man alive.

The truth is barry should be signifcantly faster than wally or jessie, the guy has bonded and been inside the speedforce, he also was able to out race zoom....so if you make wally and jessie look or seem close to as fast as barry it makes his whole training look like a waste of time and his accomplishments look weak due to wally and jessie being almost as fast....bottom line i can see enemies giving him troubles or challenges but close friends like wally and jessie he should be able to blow them out of the water no problem.

and were not talking about comic book wally west, when he shined after they killed off barry allen...there both in the show and if the it revolves around barry he should be much faster than those two.

I could be looking into the ending comment wrong, but i took it as barry saying if wally keeps training he's going to surpass barry in speed and be able to save iris....remember cisco and julian said barry had to run in certain amount of time to save her and julian jotted down his improvements over time and said its impossible for him to get that much more faster in 4 months to close that distance to save iris...so are they implying wally is going to be able to do it and not barry?

Last edited:
Another good episode for the Flash! I had forgotten when it was coming back on, so I've had to catch up with this and Supergirl. Overall I thought it was pretty solid.
I like how the team is melding with HR, even though he is not my favorite Wells character. That would be Earth 2 Wells. I also think Cisco is getting out of his gloomy phase, which I agree in that Fun Cisco is way better.
Also, having Wally now makes Barry more mature and I liked how he'd stand back and be all proud as Wally was getting his kudos!
Although, I don't think he needed Cisco or Cait to tell him to phase in order deal with the homing bullets. That was something he'd already done while fighting against Kara in the crossover and should be one of those simple answers.
As for changing the headlines, I like how it was more proof for them that the future is not set and that they can change it.
Although I think they should not need that reminder, as the future is never set in stone.

Also, I think it's cool that Barry and Iris moved into Castle's building! I wonder if they are on the same floor..?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"