The Flash The Flash season 3 episode 10 "Borrowing Problems From the Future"

KillerMcQueen

Superhero
Reaction score
THE FLASH
S3-E10 "Borrowing Problems From the Future"

BARRY FIGHTS FOR IRIS — Barry is tormented by his vision of the future where Iris is murdered by Savitar. When a criminal named Plunder shows up in Central City, Barry recalls the villain’s presence in his vision of the future and fears that if he catches Plunder, it will cement Iris’ fate. Confused about Barry’s hesitation to stop Plunder, Wally decides to step in as Kid Flash. Caitlin offers Julian a job.
Millicent Shelton directed the episode written by Grainne Godfree & David Kob. Airdate 1/24/2017

Promo:
[YT]Rzd58q6qtPs[/YT]

Last edited:
Curious what they're gonna do for Caitlin in this.

so this episode will air in january 24. any news on how the next ones will follow up?

I'm waiting for a second teaser. I thought I saw one earlier.

Not the best quality, new promo

[YT]51PLC8hFCfs[/YT]

H.R. riding that Segway everywhere is so pretentious, but it's H.R., so I like it.

The hologram of Cisco malfunctioning was hilarious! :funny:

Of course Barry can swear on his parents' lives. They're dead.

was there a headline in that future news saying "Donald Trump humbly admits he was wrong?"

*blinks* That has to be Bizarro land story...

First day on the job and Wally is a better superhero than Barry. I would like to see the closest thing to the Teen Titans.

Did Cisco thought to create more cuffs for Caitlin?

Star Labs had no money all this time? How did it stay in business?

I'd love to know what Iris and Barry do for income that they can refurbish their place as nice as they did in a short amount of time.

It was ok. I did laugh that both Flash and Supergirl both ended the same.

The rest of the season could be team Flash altering different events? That sounds dope. Really liking Wally now.

Unfortunately it looks like next week will be a filler episode.

Actually next episode is the debut of DC comics character Gypsy.

The rest of the season could be team Flash altering different events? That sounds dope. Really liking Wally now.

I don't mind. I'm interested to learn more about HR's background.

I don't mind. I'm interested to learn more about HR's background.

I don't really mind, as long as it's a good episode and moves us further towards the main story.

This episode was pretty good and Candice Patton was the MVP for me.

I am not really a fan of using knowing the future as the focal point of drama for an episode. It's lazy writing

I actually like this approach since I felt like the whole "Flashpoint" arc was reaching its course in the first half of the season.

This way, they can keep things fresh without treading the same ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"