What Happened To The Game (Spam) Threads?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the destruction of the gaming threads AND the Lounges, I always imagined would look something like this and be led by Mee.

anakinwithtroopersrc0.jpg

Who would have guessed it would be Bamfer lowering the hammer. :huh: :up:
Mee is Hayden Christensen? :confused:

If people are buying keyboards as i mentiondmy space bar isscrewed on my laptop so i'll takeone.

Sod it im not going back andadding spaces to all that.

This thread seems to be full of spam...

Yucky, yucky spam!

The games have their own Sub Forum now.

I think it's entirely unnecessary. Especially since you're all voicing your opinions openly and independently here.

And I seriously doubt Runt would care to be involved.
I'm only being like half-serious though ha. But we are talking about it, that's what I'm getting at. But at the same time it seems pretty one sided at the moment and like the decisions have been made and that's it, but I don't know. I guess we'll see.

I actually like the idea of a post count-neutral sub forum.

Haha, I lost like 150 posts :funny: I wonder how many Nightmare lost? :lmao:

Bamfer happened. :cmad:

Instead of making yet another announcement, I figured I'd just create a thread so all of you can contribute your feelings on the current changes happening to our beloved Community.

For too long now, the Game/Spam threads have been dominating the Community. The staff has agreed that there's really no point to said threads other than to increase one's post count. Now, now, now, I'm not pointing any fingers. High post counts are important to some folks, I know. But they can be achieved in other ways. Like, say, I don't know, actively participating in threads by actually contributing to discussions? Just take my word for it. :o

Many of these threads have even diminished into the same handful of people making one-word posts after each other, or constantly rating the same person's avatar/signature over and over and over again. That's more than enough to justify the demise of such waste.

As you can see, several threads have already been closed. More will probably meet the same fate. Replicas are prohibited. If you disagree with the closing of a certain thread, please do let me know here. Be sure to include a valid reason as to why it's so darn important to you and the Hype!. And maybe, just maybe, I'll reopen it. But, probably not. :csad:

Thanks and have a nice, spam-free day! :heart:

Needless to say I'm disappointed that my Word Association thread was deleted.

Holy red-headed stepchild, he lost like 3,000 posts

:lmao:

I won't miss the threads, nor do I think there needs to be a sub-forum. But then again, I never really saw the point in a lot of game threads in the first place.

I think this'll be a great opportunity to have some really fun games in there though (I'll bet on that), it may take some time though.

Well, now that it is taken care of, do we need this thread any longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"