What I don't get is...

What i don't get is, the eclipse that happens in season 1; i thought it was sopposed to happen ever 600 years(?).. ( I belive Mohinder said that in S1 somewhere), yet when Sylar hurled Hiro and he teleported back to ancient Japan..the eclipse was happening then. Now Hiro meets Adam here, and Adam is only 300 years old, so that means the eclipse took place 300 years apart.. :huh:

What i don't get is, the eclipse that happens in season 1; i thought it was sopposed to happen ever 600 years(?).. ( I belive Mohinder said that in S1 somewhere), yet when Sylar hurled Hiro and he teleported back to ancient Japan..the eclipse was happening then. Now Hiro meets Adam here, and Adam is only 300 years old, so that means the eclipse took place 300 years apart.. :huh:

eclipses happen far more often that 600 or even 300 years.

Heroes, volume 2 - Origins a.k.a. Plotholes galore.

I enjoyed this season for the most part...but the writing needs to tighten up going forward. Way too many plot devices that are way too obvious. The audience is basically being told that everything happened "just because." Please, Kring...tighten up your mythology. First priority should be retconning this magical mystery blood.

What i don't get is, when HRG and The Haitian caught up with Claude and Peter ontop of the building, how come Peter was able to fly away, seeing as how The Haitian blocks powers..?

same way Nathan was able to fly away. I guess some abilities require greater concentration to block.

That or he wasn't really trying to block their powers.

eclipses happen far more often that 600 or even 300 years.

There are several kinds of eclipses, many of which occur as frequently as once in 100,000 years. But there's a couple every year of differing types.

same way Nathan was able to fly away. I guess some abilities require greater concentration to block.

Yeah, i forgot about that scene too. I say it's a plot hole.

Yeah, i forgot about that scene too. I say it's a plot hole.

Nah, of all the things that go wrong in the show, this part is fine.

With Nathan, Bennet thought the Haitian WAS blocking him, but he still managed to fly away. Bennet later comments at Nathan being more powerful than they thought. I'm guessing the Haitian assumed Nathan was more of a rookie, and put less effort into power blocking. But in truth, Nathan knew how to use his power well, even though he kept it a secret.

With Peter and the Invisible Man, no power blocking was taking place yet. The Haitian and Bennet were still a good distance away, and both heroes were still invisible. HRG and the Haitian were at a distance to try and ambush the two with taser shots.

And the only time I've seen the Haitian power block a large area was last season in the alternate future episode where everyone was practically a pro at using their gifts.

Now the other stuff mentioned in this thread... yeah. Season 2 had some weird writing, likely because they tried to condense an entire season into a half-season because of the writers' strike. Hopefully, they'll bounce back next year (or whenever they come back after the strike).

Now the other stuff mentioned in this thread... yeah. Season 2 had some weird writing, likely because they tried to condense an entire season into a half-season because of the writers' strike. Hopefully, they'll bounce back next year (or whenever they come back after the strike).
What strike?
:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"