What I learned on the Hype today.

Ok i am game
what i learned not today but since i've been coming here!
An essay by Black Vulcan!
what I've learned here is

- any comic guy who's about someone's dad's age maybe 40 or above( not counting those MTV "teen Mom" dudes mind you)that they arent suppose to wear superhero shirts, talk about comics or in general love anything which is what brought them here in the 1st place. since they are suppose be old "grown ups" which i kinda guess means yelling at kids to stay off their lawns and dont hit balls on it:cwink:

- that i am suppose to come here and write stuff like i am doing a college level dissertation on comics and that if you just show up and have fun and dont take the material so serious, cause it is after all guys and girls in spandex beating the crap outta each other! then you will be called "strange!"

- and that someone has great pictures of NFL Cheerleaders and THANK GOD for them!

hehe

That you cannot get bologna meat in the United Kingdom.

I learned Parker is a compulsive thread-bumper with zero impulse control. :o

These bumped threads are so much better than the ones on the first page now.

Today, I learned the true meaning of exasperation.

I learned I dislike quite a few members in the X-Boards…

I looked in my subscriptions and tried to find past interesting Community threads.

There's a method to my madness.

I learned that some people need to have their posting privileges revoked for bumping old threads.

For bumping threads more interesting than the most of the current ones?

The current ones are so serious!

Why so serious?

Today I learned that I should high five Parker for bringing back this thread and the crazies have been quiet... TOO QUIET! :wow:

I learned today glorious news...that I'm in the running for Best Hype Guy/Leading Man of the year.

I learned that Gods, flying metal suits, super soldiers, and giant green monsters aren't ridiculous, but if you add a talking anthromorphic squirrel and a giant tree, suddenly it's too crazy for some posters.

parker was wise back in 2012 lol

Well, I learned today I have magical powers that include the ability to mesmerize certain posters.

I was surprised to discover this powerful magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"