What I learned on the Hype today.

Darthphere

Kneel before 'Drox!
Reaction score
So I decided to make this thread as a way to chronicle what I learn everyday on the Hype.

Today I learned that by "pulling the laughy-taffy" I am losing a lot of spinal fluid and will eventually die....possibly from AIDS.

So what did you learn today?

I found out that I need to go get an AIDS test immediately.

Today I learned what eye for an eye means. If a waiter brings you the wrong food, get him fired. That's what eye for an eye means.

I learned that the thread about giving a tip to your waiter just upped and disappeared. Where did it go?

I learned that Organics suck...

In before the close!

I learn that fun is really limited in the community forum. Thanks for bringing in some fun Darth.

I learned that laughing at my friend/co-worker because he shed a tear due to the realization that he actually touched his mother's vagina when he was born is considered being a bully and a dick.

I've learned that many people on this forum think Patti Mayonaise is bisexual!

Last edited:
11 pages worth of things to check under my bed, around my house, thanks to the "Kill It. Burn it with fire thread"

I learned that I need to explore more areas of the Hype. Some of these topics sound awesome.

I've learned that a thread with the most WTF! title can last very long on the Hype.

I've learned that apparently, tiny imperfections in how you go about your job make you a lazy, lazy person and you should probably burn in hell for it.

I learned that some old knock-knock jokes are still pretty obscure.

Because of this thread, I check out the Burn It With Fire Thread ...

There are now things in my head I will never forget ....:barf:

So I decided to make this thread as a way to chronicle what I learn everyday on the Hype.

Today I learned that by "pulling the laughy-taffy" I am losing a lot of spinal fluid and will eventually die....possibly from AIDS.

So what did you learn today?

That the phantom zone has high speed internet...

I learned that my work in the Burn It With Fire thread is not going unnoticed.

:grin:

Today I learned that once a thread gets fun, it's over.

I learned that Gods, flying metal suits, super soldiers, and giant green monsters aren't ridiculous, but if you add a talking anthromorphic squirrel and a giant tree, suddenly it's too crazy for some posters.

I learned that kidnapping children is apparently condoned by some christians??

I learned that there may be sleeper agent spiders waiting inside of us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"