What if Bullseye were transferred to the Punisher sequel?

Hypestyle

Superhero
Reaction score
ah...

they could get Colin Farrell to reprise the role-- the storyline could be based on the current Punisher vs. Bullseye miniseries.. great action, very hardcore...

Wouldn't mind. Farrell really brought that role to life. And maybe this time around he'll get his ****ing costume.

I wouldn't mind Bullseye being a Punisher villain. Might make for a cool movie.

If Bullseye were to be in a Punisher film, he wouldn't be alone. Kingpin would likely have a part as well or someother crime boss giving orders to Bullseye to interfere with The Punisher.

I don't know if Kingpin would want anything to do with Bullseye considering he failed in his mission with Daredevil.

oh if only there were no such thing as copyrights.

Kingpin & Bullseye would be awesome in a Punisher sequel IMO but I think we need a few more years between Daredevil and that happening.

I wouldn't mind the mini where The Punisher and Bullseye fought it was great. And having Farrell who did the role justice would be awesome. I can see it.

Bullseye said:
I would not want it based on the mini-series.

Knowing that the Punusher movie did take pages from the comic which i liked maybe Bullseye could fit like in the video game? Or maybe the mini but with some changes to it.

How about a completely original storyline??? If I want to see the story from the comics then I will read the comics. I want something fresh and something we haven't seen before.

bullseye_3.jpg

Shame it will never happen or is even possible.

The only way it will happen is if FOX and LGF team up or all the rights revert back to Marvel.

That would be cool. I've always thought Bullseye was a good villain for the Punisher. But it's not gonna happen. Doesn't Fox have the rights to the Bullseye character?
And either way, I'd rather see a villain that no one has done before. (this is why I don't want them to do Joker in the next Batman film)

RedIsNotBlue said:
Wouldn't mind. Farrell really brought that role to life. And maybe this time around he'll get his ****ing costume.

Lol, I really want to see that character again, he was mint.

I was dissapointed they gave up the Bullseye costume for some biker costume.

ObakeTora said:
I was dissapointed they gave up the Bullseye costume for some biker costume.

Sorry but this would have been a little too silly.

bullseye.jpg

craigaat said:
Lol, I really want to see that character again, he was mint.

Yes. There were some great moments where you just watched Colin's expressions and just thought "This guy is ****ing nuts". Great villain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"