What in your opinion is the world driven by today?

Mee said:
Isn't the world still driven by gravity and all that? That's what keeps it moving and stuff.
dialog-vega3.gif
Well, he/she wasn't speaking about the literal movement of the earth my guitared, pineapple-for-brains friend. Just about the social/economical/political machination that motivates all societies to exist. In fact, if you want absolute power in all shapes in forms. What better way than to start your own religion.

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega3.gif
Well, he/she wasn't speaking about the literal movement of the earth my guitared, pineapple-for-brains friend. Just about the social/economical/political machination that motivates all societies to exist.
Yeah...:confused:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Makin' your way in the world today takes everything you've got. :(
Vega_10.gif
Or how far you're willing to go. I mean if you're not born with power you can "take" it away.

E. Bison said:
vega_laughing.gif
HAHAHAHAH!! LOVE!! That's a good one!! There is more food in the world than there are people. Love SURE has motivated all to share hasn't it?

Not all. But some. The world isn't motivated by any one thing. Each individual person is motivated by something different.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Makin' your way in the world today takes everything you've got. :(

Takin' a break from all your worries sure would help alot. :o

jag

"social/economical/political machination that motivates all societies to exist"

**** that. I just want my sports

dialog-vega1.gif
Someday, this world and it's system of things will end and a new world will come to play. Armaggeddon is just around the corner and this corrupt machination will be destroyed. This will all be temporary. Someday, the world will revolve around genuine love for one another and the whole world will be one human family rather than factions.

You guys are missing something, here...

Its the human ego. All of those other things exist because of that. Fear, greed, self-grandiosity...

Maxwell Smart said:
Thank you

you're like the gift that just keeps on giving

Herpes isn't really a "gift".

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"