What is making you excited for this movie?

[YT]9OxQ-2gR1DU[/YT]
I'd say we already got one of those.

i'd say no
just like alot of genre films these days that get high praise(spidey i'm looking at u)

simplistic ron howard like directors who have either woo ping like choreography tack on and semi directed scenes in their films

or cgi wizards boarding and crafting scenes in the film that have ppl walking away thinking that the director has a knack for visuals

camron
bay
fincher
spielberg
berg
scorsesse(see raging bull)
Ridley Scott(top of the list actually)
Zhang Yimou(actually he's at the top)
del Toro
louis Let(TIH)-and his mentor his name is escaping me

and a few more here and there are visualists of today, and it's a shame whenever a ron howard get's a property cause sure they tell the story(or rather someones solid script)
but they often always fall short visually(the day superman is directed by Scott is the day the earth shifts on it's axis just a bit)

that clip u linked had it's energy governed pretty much by the choreog..
take that away and it's boring...
throw in photography and it's a wrap

Louis Let on the other hand

(note what happens when weapons are introduced)

[YT]2L-KiC5Va6s&NR[/YT]

peace

Things I anticipate about this movie:

1. Edward Norton. Period.
2. A Hulk movie that... well, feels like a HULK movie!
3. Tim Roth's Abomb.
4. More action and more Hulk than Ang Lee '03

Aside from two really silly moments, nameless Talbot's cartoony death and Hulk vs. Absorbing Dad, it was the cerebral elements I loved in Ang Lee's Hulk. It's all too rare nowadays that we get intelligent, thought provoking movies. They're mostly spawned from the mush brained, dumb everybody down, blow everything up, Michael Bay ADD film mode.

As much as I love the original movie - and I do - I didn't find it particularly cerebral. I think it set itself apart by being more darker and solemn than most super hero films but it wasn't necessarily intelligent.

after being blown away by Iron Man i am very excited for this film, and i really hope its just as good.

after being blown away by Iron Man i am very excited for this film, and i really hope its just as good.

Unfortunately, from what I've read, seen, and heard about the movie, I can't be as excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"