What is Miho's role in this film?

Karea07

Superhero
Reaction score
So far, from the stories we know the movie will cover... how big of a role does Devon Aoki have? Is it likely we'll see her in the film more then she was in the first? Miho was one of my favorite characters, she was so bad ass :up:

I think in the comic sin city 2 will be based on told of her past. Which I wont ruin for anyone else.

Do you think she'll have more film time in this one?

Sweet :up: Thanks man... if you can do the spoiler tag or what not (if this is a spoiler)... will she talk?

I only skemed through the comic and I saw no words for her she sort of stopped talking because of what haapen in the past.

Did you know that Devon Aoki is a SUPERMODEL??? Just thought I'd let you know.

Yeah, she was a supermodel. She stopped modeling though now and is focusing on her acting career.

Her father also started and owns Benihana restaurants. Her brother is famous DJ Kid Millionare. Cool family. :up:

Miho has a relatively small role in A Dame to Kill For. There's a small power struggle between Gail, Miho, Dwight, and the Twins (leaders of Old Town). It's a fairly short scene that does reveal a small amount of her past, but it's not a huge revelation.

Yeah, the only thing that it revealed is--

SPOILERS

--That Dwight saved Miho's life when she was attacked by a group of gang members.

she definitely get more time

actually Miho has about the same amount of time in A Dame to Kill For as she does in The Big Fat Kill.

The Twins on the other hand get shafted, they're only in like...two scenes? there abouts.

I think that miho's role in Dame to kill will be bigger and more time that sincity1. cus she has more pages in Dame.

just cause she has more pages doesn't mean all of them are going to make it in. besides, a lot of those pages are of Miho torturing/killing people or just being a background character for Gail/Dwight/Old Town girls.

no, Becky's dead. she died in The Big Fat Kill.
in the book - Becky, Manute, and the entire gang are shot until they are "nothing but steaming pieces of meat."

i believe that is the direct quote from the book. i don't have it in front of me, but it something close to that.

newwaveboy87 said:
just cause she has more pages doesn't mean all of them are going to make it in. besides, a lot of those pages are of Miho torturing/killing people or just being a background character for Gail/Dwight/Old Town girls.

Gails not even in dame to kill for

I thought she had a minor part in it. Of course, I haven't read it a long while.

Spawn187 said:
Gails not even in dame to kill for
ummm...yes she is. i think you need to re-read A Dame to Kill For.
Marv, Shellie, Nancy, Gail, Miho, Goldie, Wendy, Manute, and Dwight (obviously) are all repeat characters in the story.

exactly!
we learn about that hot, firey, passionate night when Dwight was Gail's and what Shellie meant by 'that new face of yours.'

Gail plays a crucial role in helping him.

i think Spawn187 might be confusing ADTKF with Family Values, which feature Miho and Dwight but not Gail.

I'm defintely due for a re-read myself.

Just hope that Miller has a Miho story in mind for one of the films at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"