• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is the biggest Prime Time day of the week?

Tvar10

Who the hell is Bucky?
Reaction score
I am having an argument with my friends on what day of the week is the biggest prime time day. What do you guys think is the biggest prime time day of the week?

Well, in ratings terms probably Thursday, a lot of the highest rating shows are on that night. Although Tuesday and Wedsnesday with American Idol is pretty big too. Personally I like Thursday's with Supernatural and Lost.

Monday. Personally, I think that's the best night of television. So many things come on. Thank God for the internet.

it changes from time to time, for a time it was Thursday and then it was Tuesday. i don't think the day as much to do with it. its the shows that do, some shows can make a night and others will fail. but i would say that the weakest of nights would be Friday and Saturday because those are the nights that people go out more and so are less likely to be home to watch tv.

Thursday. There's Smallville, Supernatural, Lost, The Office, My Name is Earl, 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, etc...

It used to be Monday with 24, Prison Break, Heroes, and there was another 2 shows. I guess its Thursday for me now.

it changes from time to time

Exactly. There was a time when it was Must See TV on Thursday. Then there was Tuesday and then Monday and Wednesday and Sunday. However...Friday and Saturday are RARELY must see since thats when people actually leave the house. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"