What Is Wrong With Me?!

Knightsaber Priss

Lone Wolf
Reaction score
I have been contemplating this for a very long time, and I've come to the conclusion there's definitely something wrong with me, but I have no idea what it is. You see, I just never could get into anything people labeled as strictly aimed at "the female demographic" whatever that means. I don't watch anything on the Lifetime Network. Movies/TV Shows like Sex and the City, Twilight, Mamma Mia!, or any chick related media medium makes me want to vomit. And whenever I go into the mall I get really bored really fast browsing in clothing stores unless I know what I want and where to get it. I also just hate styles of clothing that are "feminine", especially things that are splashed in the color pink. I tend to like a more "rock star" type look, or I'll wear sarcastic T-shirts with those Happy Bunny phrases on them. At the mall I'd rather spend my time actually having real fun at the arcade. But seriously, is there something wrong with me because I despise all things that have been labeled as "feminine"?

Hehe, I don't think so :p

In fact, one of the reasons I'm attracted to my girlfriend is due to her dissociation with a lot of stereotypes surrounding the feminine :woot:

I can't really put into words why this may be right now, because my mind just isn't in that place at the moment, but I'm sure someone else will be able to do that for me (though not literally, I think - it would be arrogant of me to expect that would be done specifically for me).

I wouldn't worry about it :cwink:

It means you're not a sheep who likes s**ty things just because they're "girly." Lifetime movies suck, Mama Mia! sucks, Sex and the City sucks. It's not because I'm a male that I think this, it's because they are poorly made, poorly acted, poorly directed, poorly written CRAP. Good job on not being an idiot.

Also, you might be a lesbian.

There are probably a lot of things wrong with you, as there are with any "normal" person... but the things you mentioned are the least of your worries...

Also, like Joker said, you might be a lesbian.

PS: if you're a lesbian, get a hot girlfriend and post pictures...but only if you're also hot. And none of that "beautiful on the inside" garbage either :cmad: ;)

PS: if you're a lesbian, get a hot girlfriend and post pictures...but only if you're also hot. And none of that "beautiful on the inside" garbage either :cmad: ;)

:up:

anmmhm.jpg

Also, you might be a lesbian.

Also, like Joker said, you might be a lesbian.

Oh, I am definitely not a lesbian. I much rather prefer the company of men thank you very much. Girls just lack...the right kind of plumbing if you get my drift. Besides, if I wanted to look at boobies all day all I'd have to do is look in the mirror.

There are probably a lot of things wrong with you, as there are with any "normal" person... but the things you mentioned are the least of your worries...

Trust me, I'm the farthest thing from what is perceived of as "normal". Just click on the link in my signature. :p

I do suppose being a Tomboy does have its advantages though because guys would want to hang around me more because I don't force them to do all those frou frou girly things. I even love watching football. Would just love to see a game live as well. That's what I used to do with my dad when I was a teen and out High School Football team was actually decent going so far as being involved in a tournament held at the Syracuse Carrier Dome. My other fave sport is Hockey, just to let any interested guys know. ;) It can't be helped because my mom is of French Canadian descent.

If that's the case, she might as well start buying pantsuits - takes out the excessively feminine look right away :hehe:

Pantsuits!? God how frumpy can you be?! Even if I was a lesbian I'd never wear that crap unless It was dress code at my job. I actually wear a lot of black. Too much black I think. Black sweats...black T-shirts....a few black socks....black sneakers....black backpack....you get the idea. When I wear gray I think I'm getting too colorful. I may be a fringe Goth.

Black clothes are very complimentary to the body. I love wearing black, not that I'm a fattie or anything. That and the fact that I can't match outfits to save my life (colorblind) makes black THE primo color of choice. :up:

Black clothes are very complimentary to the body. I love wearing black, not that I'm a fattie or anything. That and the fact that I can't match outfits to save my life (colorblind) makes black THE primo color of choice. :up:

Yes, I have to agree. It's the all purpose color that matches with anything. I'm actually quite curvy, but in a good way. I'm like Kim Kardashian but less ****ty. Maybe that's why I can't get into what is thought of as "girly" because they feature girls with figures only Skeletor would find attractive.

Pantsuits!? God how frumpy can you be?! Even if I was a lesbian I'd never wear that crap unless It was dress code at my job. I actually wear a lot of black. Too much black I think. Black sweats...black T-shirts....a few black socks....black sneakers....black backpack....you get the idea. When I wear gray I think I'm getting too colorful.

Haha - same here :funny:

I may be a fringe Goth.

Eh...I wouldn't go that far :oldrazz:

I think it's important for a person to make their own identity without such labels, and that may very well be the case with you.

Yes, I have to agree. It's the all purpose color that matches with anything. I'm actually quite curvy, but in a good way. I'm like Kim Kardashian but less ****ty. Maybe that's why I can't get into what is thought of as "girly" because they feature girls with figures only Skeletor would find attractive.

Godzilla booty!

All those things are absolutely horrible, so you're completely normal.

Agreed.

Do you have very many girlfriends or do you often find yourself hanging out with a lot of guys?

Godzilla booty!

So that's why you like sitting on my tail all the time. You're just trying to get a better view of my trunk.

... dressed in black.

Okay..to be technical I'm Charcoal Gray which kind of looks like black. :p

Agreed.

Do you have very many girlfriends or do you often find yourself hanging out with a lot of guys?

Well...I'm quite awkward socially but i find I have more fun with guys than around girls. Which if there are any hot guys in the group is an advantage. But I find what constitutes as "Girl Talk" like makeup, crushes, etc. etc. as very boring.

To answer the question in this thread nothing as far as I know. You apparently do not fit the norm but does anyone. Everyone has their differences even though at times these are not self evident. The most important is to make yourself happy without overtly harming others, which can even bring happinness to people close to you.

And to reiterate what others have stated here, preferring black means little given many ladies I know dress in black especially during the evening and I had my own phase where I would wear black shirts with black suits thinking I looked 'cool' (everyone has their dreams :p).

In any case, all the best to you and I honestly think you have great taste in many things (better then my gf)

I'll be a pal and let you know that you've been wearing pink since you were out of nappies.

I have been contemplating this for a very long time, and I've come to the conclusion there's definitely something wrong with me, but I have no idea what it is. You see, I just never could get into anything people labeled as strictly aimed at "the female demographic" whatever that means. I don't watch anything on the Lifetime Network. Movies/TV Shows like Sex and the City, Twilight, Mamma Mia!, or any chick related media medium makes me want to vomit. And whenever I go into the mall I get really bored really fast browsing in clothing stores unless I know what I want and where to get it. I also just hate styles of clothing that are "feminine", especially things that are splashed in the color pink. I tend to like a more "rock star" type look, or I'll wear sarcastic T-shirts with those Happy Bunny phrases on them. At the mall I'd rather spend my time actually having real fun at the arcade. But seriously, is there something wrong with me because I despise all things that have been labeled as "feminine"?

Marry me?

Well...I'm quite awkward socially but i find I have more fun with guys than around girls. Which if there are any hot guys in the group is an advantage. But I find what constitutes as "Girl Talk" like makeup, crushes, etc. etc. as very boring.

But do you have many girlfriends? Because I mean if you don't than there's really no point in keeping up an image. But like you said you often don't so I guess you need no worry about anything. :up:

But do you have many girlfriends? Because I mean if you don't than there's really no point in keeping up an image. But like you said you often don't so I guess you need no worry about anything. :up:

Well, no I don't have many gal pals, but even if I did I don't think I'd change a thing. It's just that I've always wondered if I'm strange for not liking alot of things girls like. I've always been the quiet one if you get my drift. At sleepovers I would just haunt the room instead of actually participating in things like polishing each other's nails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"