What is your most anticipated upcoming Marvel movie?

Going with the movies that are slated to come out or are close to getting dates:

1) Captain America 2
2) Avengers 2
3) Dr. Strange
4) Guardians of the Galaxy
5) Thor 2
6) Ant Man
7) DoFP
8) The Wolverine
9) Amazing Spider Man 2
10) Fantastic Four

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

TASM2. I was excited for X-Men: Days of Future Past, but so far it looks like another Wolverine show with everyone else sidelined so I'm sceptical

Ant-Man

I'm looking forward to them all of course but Ant-Man is one of two(GotG) that gets ridiculed by those who just "don't get it" cause, well you know "it's a stupid name" and serious thoughtful commentary as such.

1. Avengers 2
2. Captain America: Winter Soldier
3. Thor Dark World
4. X Men
5. The Amazing Spider Man
6. Guardians of the galaxy
7. Ant man
8. Fantastic Four

1) ASM2

2) Days of Future Past
3) Guardians of the Galaxy
4) Captain America Winter Soldier
5) Thor The Dark World

But I look forward to all of them.

I didn't rank the 2015 releases because they're too far away.

Of course Avengers 2 is winning the poll.

Almost a 4 way tie between X-men, Spidey, Guardians and Cap.

and lol @ FF with zero votes.

1. Avengers 2
2. X-Men Days of Futures Past
3. Thor: The Dark World
4. Captain America: The Winter Solider
5. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
6. The Wolverine
7. Fantastic Four
8. Guardians of the Galaxy
9, Ant Man

Now that this poll is actually getting traffic,it's no doubt Avengers 2 is going to win.

Now that this poll is actually getting traffic,it's no doubt Avengers 2 is going to win.

I mean, it's the sequel to a extremely well received movie that grossed 1.5 billion worldwide.

The question should have been "which non-Avengers Marvel movie are you most excited for."

Wish I would have remembered to make the votes public.

Spider-Man is my favorite character, so his movie is #1.

Winter Soldier is a close second, I have high hopes for that film.

In 3rd would be X-Men: DoFP. Looking forward to Singer's return.

The Avengers goes without saying, Thor should be good but I am anticipating Cap more. Guardians is definitely going to be interesting but I am not yet excited to see it.

Nah I don't think so. He produced First Class which was a step in the right direction for the franchise, and X-Men 2 is still the best of the bunch. It sounds like a very ambitious movie and I'd like to think after working on 4 X-Men films (pretty sure he produced The Last Stand as well) he would be able to balance the ensemble cast and other elements of the film. My excitement for the X-Men movies is highest it's been since the first one, I am really looking forward to Wolverine also.

I also hope Fantastic Four is a good movie, like Spider-Man I think Marvel's "First Family" and "The World's Greatest Comic Magazine" needs a movie worthy of that legacy. But there's too little info to be excited just yet.

Last edited:
After IM3 I am looking forward to MS films less but perhaps Thor 2 will change that. If Days Of Future Past play their cards right I could see it becoming the best. The only film that could rival TASM2 financially is Cap 2. Though in terms of quality that could be Days Of Future Past.

Nah I don't think so. He produced First Class which was a step in the right direction for the franchise, and X-Men 2 is still the best of the bunch. It sounds like a very ambitious movie and I'd like to think after working on 4 X-Men films (pretty sure he produced The Last Stand as well) he would be able to balance the ensemble cast and other elements of the film. My excitement for the X-Men movies is highest it's been since the first one, I am really looking forward to Wolverine also.

I also hope Fantastic Four is a good movie, like Spider-Man I think Marvel's "First Family" and "The World's Greatest Comic Magazine" needs a movie worthy of that legacy. But there's too little info to be excited just yet.

First Class has the best ratings out of all X-Men films. I think X2 is second best.

Do you think Singer will screw up?

I think *Fox* has already screwed up by giving DOFP to Singer instead of Vaughn.

I found First Class to be buttloads more interesting than Singer's take on the X-Men. His work outside the X-Men series has also failed to light any firecrackers outside of his initial wunderkind masterpiece, The Usual Suspects.

I see no reason to hope that DOFP will be any less boring than Singer's other work.

I think *Fox* has already screwed up by giving DOFP to Singer instead of Vaughn.

I found First Class to be buttloads more interesting than Singer's take on the X-Men. His work outside the X-Men series has also failed to light any firecrackers outside of his initial wunderkind masterpiece, The Usual Suspects.

I see no reason to hope that DOFP will be any less boring than Singer's other work.

To be fair though, they gave it to Singer as Vaugn left as he didn't want to wait around.

Vaughn always leave the director chair. He already did that with X3/Thor.

Lol people talk about FOX on these boards as if they were Nazis... Liked X1 and X2 and loved X-Men First Class but yea I'd say the rest is well... S***. :|

I hope these are the right opening dates for Thor and Captain America. fall and early spring are as yet untested for the Marvel Studios films--

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"