What is your most anticipated upcoming Marvel movie?

Guardians Of The Galaxy for the simple fact I have zero knowledge of the source material.

I voted for Thor, though I gotta say it was a pretty close call between that, X-Men, and Avengers 2.

I haven't heard enough about the Captain America and Amazing Spiderman sequels to be excited about them. Same with the Fantastic 4 reboot. I never really cared about Ant Man as a character, so I could care less about his movie. If the trailers look cool I'll probably go see it, but I'm not gonna be "Oh cool! An Ant Man movie! I've gotta go see that!"

TASM2 (Spidey Fan :woot:)
Age of Ultron (Avengers, c'mon!)
DOFP (I can't wait :wow:)
Thor: TDW
CA: TWS
Ant-Man
GOTG
Fantastic Four

ANTICIPATED
#1 Guardians of the Galaxy
#2 Avengers: Age of Ultron (It'd be #1 if I weren't morose over the lack of Pym)
#3 X-Men: Days of Future Past
#4 Thor: The Dark World
#5 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
#6 Ant-Man (Again, I'm morose because I'm not sure Pym will even be the lead, and that it'll be Lang instead)
#7 World's Finest (I'm not convinced it'll happen. What DC presented at ComicCon was essentially vaporware)

DON'T CARE
--- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (I still haven't seen the first)
--- Fantastic Four Reboot (I hope and pray it falls apart and never gets made)

1.) Guardians of the Galaxy
2.) The Avengers 2
3.) Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4.) Amazing Spider-Man 2
5.) X-Men: Days of the Future Past
6.) Thor: The Dark World
7.) Ant-Man
8.) Fantastic Four

I am looking forward to all of the movies. The Wolverine has proved to me that Fox knows what it's doing, so I have some faith in FF.

As for GOTG being number one, I absolutely love everything I hear about it. I think it'll be re-create the magic of the first Iron Man movie.

Awesome to see so many people looking forward to Guardians. I remember a year ago when so many people were saying it couldn't/wouldn't work.

True. My anticipation for Guardians has gone through the roof this past week alone. From the SDCC panel to interviews from Gunn and co., it's really captured my imagination. I wouldn't be surprised if it challanged Cap's boxoffice for the MS bragging rights.

1. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
2. X-Men: Days of Future Past
3. The Avengers 2
4. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
5. Ant-Man
6. Guardians of the Galaxy
7. The Fantastic 4
8. Thor: The Dark World

Xmen DOFP after seeing the Wolverine is now top of my list.

All the others I'm sure I will see and love, interesting to see GOTG as I know so little about it, but DOFP is top for now.

1) Guardians of the Galaxy
2) Captain America: The Winter Soldier
3) Avengers: Age of Ultron
4) Thor: The Dark World
5) X-Men: Days of Future Past
6) Ant-Man
7) Amazing Spider-Man 2
8) Fantastic Four

The ones I am anticipating the most and think will be worthwhile.

1. TASM2
2. The Avengers 2
3. X-Men Days of Future Past
4. Captain America The Winter Soldier

X-Men Days of future Past.
Guardians of the Galaxy
Amazing Spider-Man 2

All about equal as the most anticipated for next year for me.

Ant-Man would be the answer, but it is over two years off. So right now it is TWS followed closely by GotG.

I'm not counting the ones that haven't started filming or just barely in Production. Can't really judge until I see some footage or BTS pics.

1. CA: TWS (great cast that seems to fit their characters with great comic storyline to work off. Seems to be drama-free in term of Production so far. Just like the first film, the tone of this sounds completely different than other MCU films)
2. X-Men: DOFP (good group of actors involved. Could turned out to be very good or a mess tbh)
3. THOR: TDW (the story seems to be stronger than the first film, but the trailer did not wow me. Some BTS drama and reshooting are concerning)
4. TASM2 (I was not impressed with the leaked footage, seems too generic and similar to the first film. It will probably ends up making more money than the three above due to the release date and the promotion push that has already begun)

GotG for me. The more I hear about it the more I look forward to it. For awhile there I thought it was going to be a train-wreck due to some of the casting choices. But after Comic-con... It looks like it should be great fun.

My top 3

1. Avengers 2
2. Guardians of the Galaxy
3. X-Men Days of Future Past

GotG

It's so out there I can't wait to see how it turns out.

My most anticipated

1- Avengers: Age of Ultron
2- Thor: The Dark World/Captain America: The Winter Soldier (tie)
4- X-Men: Days of Future Past
5- Guardians of the Galaxy
6- Amazing Spider-Man 2
7- Ant-Man
8- Fantastic Four

I can't wait for the madness that is Guardians of the Galaxy! Rocket Raccoon!

I've got to go with Avengers. I think it's the sequel with the greatest chance of improving on its predecessor, and given how great the first one was it could well be something special. After that it's a toss up between Guardians and Days of Future Past. I'm very curious about how Singer will adapt to making an X-Men film in 2014 rather than 2000, it's got a great cast at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"