What item has been in your posession for the longest period of time?

November Rain

Single Mother
Reaction score
At my current house, i think it would have to be my nintendo i got when i was around five which would mean i got it when in 1988.

so it's 18 years old.

I don't think i have anything older than that in my current posession

how about yourselves?

note:I'm only talking about stuff that first you have with you at your current home at the moment

secondly, i am not interested in the age of the item. A diamond is thousands of years old but if you bought it yesterday, it shouldn't count (unless you had no belongings before then).

I'm talking about a time length from the period you had sole possession of the item. So things like birth certificates and passports dont count unless your parents gave you responsibility for their welfare on the day you were born. Whenever they did hand these documents to you to look after would technically be furthest point in time you should think back to when answering the poll.

I guess i worded it incorrectly but it should mean, how long have you had it for instead of how old is it.

My soul. Close thread.

jag

I believe my Teddy Bear what was given to me at birth is in the cupboard somewhere, so that makes 25 years :D

Jag's soul. Close thread.

dog

Avangarde X said:
I believe my Teddy Bear what was given to me at birth is in the cupboard somewhere, so that makes 25 years :D
Are you trying to call out the demon? :cmad:

A blanket I think....

It's ripped to shreds but I won't get rid of it.

Had it since I was born

A condom. But I think one day I might have to use it.

DOG LIPS said:
Are you trying to call out the demon? :cmad:

Yeah, that was an ill-advised thing to type. :cmad:

jag

X-Chick said:
Baby pictures :o
yeah but have you always had these pictures or did you aquire them at a later stage, perhaps in your teens or 20s

because that's different.

A Mother Goose birth certificate from 1978.

November Rain said:
yeah but have you always had these pictures or did you aquire them at a later stage, perhaps in your teens or 20s

because that's different.

I don't know, they've always been there. But if you don't like that answer, then I still have a blanket I was given the day I was born.

A stuffed animal dog named Sniffles.

He kills.

JLBats said:
A stuffed animal dog named Sniffles.

He kills.

Stuffed animal dog? That's a stupid way to say that.

for all those people keeping things given to them on their birth...

why do you still have that stuff?

:confused:

My mom and grandmother like to save **** like that. :huh:

X-Chick said:
Stuffed animal dog? That's a stupid way to say that.

**** or I'll sick him on you:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"