What item has been in your posession for the longest period of time?

this cheap souvenir I bought during a JHS senior trip to Pennsylvania... i'm amazed I still have it after 15 years and moving about 4 times...

it always reminds me of the girl that got away. :(

November Rain said:
for all those people keeping things given to them on their birth...

why do you still have that stuff?

:confused:

Because I'm in a...

Sentimental_Mood.jpg

:huh:

November Rain said:
so why did you take it and keep it when it was given to you?

:huh: :huh:
My grandma is in a nursing home and I got her house now and the stuff is just there. But it still counts as a possession of mine because it was a blanket given to me. :o

stop using the T word dammit...

you'll summon he who we do not talk about.

teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Lackey said:
teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

satanic :meow:

Do you mean the age of the object or how long I've had it (regardless of its age)?

Equint77 said:
stop using the T word dammit...

you'll summon he who we do not talk about.

You mean those we do not speak of?

TheVillage01.jpg

i'm thinking of my stuffed bear...got it when i was born...29 years ago. though, if pictures count...i have a picture of my mom preggers with me drinking wine straight from the bottle at full tilt. it explains alot.

I have a teddy called "Blue" he is a blue dog. I have had him since the day I was born. :)

I have a ceramic planter shaped like a pair of baby blocks that my dad gave to my mom the day I was born

A little light blue carebear from the 80's. I've had it for well over 15 years or so.

J Alba's Lover said:
A little light blue carebear from the 80's. I've had it for well over 15 years or so.

Ha ha you still have a carebear.

My Dad's 60s Fender Precision Bass. It was made in the mid-60s and he got it in 1972. So it's like 41-42 years old. It has since been passed down to me, who's picked up the instrument.

J Alba's Lover said:
No i'm not that creepy. I'm no Buffalo Bob.

No no, just a paper picture, then after awhile nature will take it's course...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"