What item has been in your posession for the longest period of time?

Kritish said:
No no, just a paper picture, then after awhile nature will take it's course...
No i don't hump stuff animals if thats what your getting at.

I was a pretty destructive kid... so I pretty much have nothing from back then. I think the oldest thing I probably have was a bunch of notes that my best friend and I took regarding a book we planned on writing. There's about a thousand or more pages of notes on this series of books we wanted to write, but never got around to doing. I keep them because I plan on eventually convincing him to let me write them on my own, as he doesn't care to write anymore but I do. I think we were around 13 when we were working on it, so that'd be 12 years old.

Actually, I do have some report cards from elementary school.... so those would be somewhere around 1986 or 88 or so.

Batman '89 pin. Had it since I was a wee little tot, and I still carry it around every day.

A teddy bear I had it since I was little. But its even older than me sense my mom had it when she was little as well. With me its about 16 but if I add up the time my mom had it I going to guess it 40+ years old.:wow:

Here with me at this very moment? CDs not withstanding, I'd have to say my Washington Redskins blanket, which I've had since 1998. Back home, I've still got stuff that was bought for me when I was in the womb. But the thing that stands out for me the most is a stuffed camel I won when I was 5.

JLBats said:
A stuffed animal dog named Sniffles.

He kills.

Same here....but mines name is much less creative....His name is Doggy....

He cuddles.

I think it would be either a baby blue colored blanket I took from my grandmother's house, or this little stuffed bunny I got for my first easter. The latter is more likely though.

hundreds of dusty, dusty books, some are older than me.....there's books in every freaking corner of my house. ( well not the kitchen) but you get the point.

Dwarf lord said:
My Dad's 60s Fender Precision Bass. It was made in the mid-60s and he got it in 1972. So it's like 41-42 years old. It has since been passed down to me, who's picked up the instrument.
I don't care about the age of the car.:p

i'm only asking how long you've had it for.

the question isn't

'what's the oldest possession you have'

rather it is

what item has been in your possession for the longest period of time.

and the poll asks you roughly how long you've had it for.

my parents own diamonds that are probably thousands of years old so the age of the actual item is irrelevant in this case.

It would have to be my teddy-bear that I've had since the day I was born. I'm 26.

what's with all these life long teddies...

:confused:

i bet none of them have been washed since...

Once when I was about four, I put one of those Dunkin Donut holes in this secret drawer of a plant stand that my Mom has. I always remember to check it every Christmas... It's still there after about 24 years.:up:

you forgot 21-24...
anyways, my muneca.
since i was a weeee bebe.

I have a rag doll that was made for me when I was born, but I also have some original Peter Pracownic paintings that he did for me while my mother was still pregnant with me, including a water goddess that looks scarily like me these days and a guardian earth dragon that hangs over my fireplace. All the paintings are about 18-1/2 to 19 years old, so I think they're the oldest. I'm planning on giving them to my children.

That's why I still have my camel, Kaz.

Lackey said:
teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear teddy bear

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh::huh:

Sorry I'm late. Had to sew up a few busted seams I had to sew up. (damn Thanksgiving leftovers)

Anyways, an item I've possessed for a long time? I don't know, not real materialistic I guess. I have some Winnie the Pooh books I've had for a while. Guess that works.

Oh, and this book is pretty cool too:

Taoofpooh.jpg

DOG LIPS said:
Are you trying to call out the demon?

DEMON? Where?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95