Be Careful What You Wish For

The Amazing Lee said:
I wish I was better looking.

-Granted-

You are now happy because you are receiving more female attention than you've ever had in your life. Your boyfriend Antonio thinks that it's fabbbbuulous.

I wish that I could quit some of my daydreaming

Your wish is granted, however, your only interest is now food, your friends abandon you, your family is ashamed of you and your indulgences, and you have nothing but your food :(

oh **** you guy who posted before me :cmad:

I wish I was pretty :(

Lurk said:
I wish I could eat non-stop and not become fat (or too skinny because I have a tape worm or something stupid).

Granted.

At first, you enjoy this seeming luxury and it emboldens you to try 'other things.' Eventually, you catch food poisoning from a bad portion of General SoS chicken(in reality: homeless, rancid doggy meat), and you die in an avalanche of your own vomit and sweat.

edit: just do MC's wish.

Since you wished for nothing....your life is inperfect......you die of loneliness because you never got that chance to make not even one wish.

I wish I had an Xbox 360.

-Granted-

You receive one from a friend who no longer plays it. (The only catch?) It's 2025.:o

I wish that it had more worthy RPGs.

Your Wish is granted, however, your Xbox 360 is not any normal 360...it is the most hi tech 360 out there....day by day you notice strange coincidences going on, until you soon hear it talking to you......it makes you its slave, because its an xbox of the devil, your life becomes nothing but serving your xbox and getting nothing in return

......I wish I had Master Chief armor to run around town in :o

The Last Meatbag said:
I wish I was pretty :(

You're sooo pretty, Buffalo Bill longs to wear "your look." It rubs the lotion on its skin...:wow:

I wish I could talk to animals.

Your Wish is granted, however, your Xbox 360 is not any normal 360...it is the most hi tech 360 out there....day by day you notice strange coincidences going on, until you soon hear it talking to you......it makes you its slave, because its an xbox of the devil, your life becomes nothing but serving your xbox and getting nothing in return

......I wish I had Master Chief armor to run around town in :o

You get your Master Chief armor. Master Chief murders you because of impersonating him and takes his Master Chief armor back. Master Chief sits down in front of his computer and posts on the SHH! boards in his Master Chief armor.

I wish I could think of more songs to download and listen to.

You overcharge Kirstin Dunst and she bites your ankle off with her razor teeth.

You wish you could fly.

Lurk said:
You're sooo pretty, Buffalo Bill longs to wear "your look." It rubs the lotion on its skin...:wow:

I wish I could talk to animals.

you can, however you can only talk to sharks and spiders....and they aren't very happy animals and are easily insulted....

Your legs get bitten off in a conversation with a shark consisting of the question "could Power Girl beat Wonder Woman?"

Poor Lurk :(

I wish I could eat at Chili's with Jesus and Buddha :o

LMAO Meatbag, I love it, what a way to go!

The Last Meatbag said:

You do, but then you realize what you were really in for, when the non-stop arguing commences.

This one w/: You are from your father the devil
That one w/: Why are you still on the path leading to doom

Soon, you have no apetite left and you cry that this is a meal which you cannot FPS your way out of. In the end, you are left confused, vengeful, and alone. On top of that, the Chili's gave you diarrhea.:o

I wish that I could stop bad artists from receiving record deals, radio airplay, and reality tv bids.

The Last Meatbag said:
you can, however you can only talk to sharks and spiders....and they aren't very happy animals and are easily insulted....

Your legs get bitten off in a conversation with a shark consisting of the question "could Power Girl beat Wonder Woman?"

Poor Lurk :(
Poor me:csad:

You begin to enjoy a quiet evening with Jesus and Buddha, when Jesus's pager goes off. The Super Best Friends are needed to save the world from a giant Abraham Lincoln. You never even got to ask them the meaning of life.

I wish I got paid (LOTS) to not work.

Lurk said:
I wish I got paid (LOTS) to not work.

-Granted-

You wake up in the morning and begin the process of your usual routine. You casually stroll past a mirror and stop in awe/horror/disgust.

You are now Paris Hilton.

I wish that I could have a pet again.

Yay! It's back....where in the world did this thread go???

Paris? Got Damnit! I wasn't expecting that. :mad:

You can have a pet again and its wonderful and fluffy (or scaly, whatever you prefer) and loves you right back. Nothing bad happens cuz animals are the best. :up:

I wish I wasn't so bored all the time.

Spidermanluvr28 said:
Yes,we did. I remember.. When I saw this thread, it seemed familiar to me.:o

your avatar is deadlier than any others I've seen. :eek: :up: :up:

I swear I was close to convulsions. :up: :up:

Lurk said:
Yay! It's back....where in the world did this thread go???

Paris? Got Damnit! I wasn't expecting that. :mad:

You can have a pet again and its wonderful and fluffy (or scaly, whatever you prefer) and loves you right back. Nothing bad happens cuz animals are the best. :up:

I wish I wasn't so bored all the time.

-Granted-

You are no longer bound by the limitations of the physical; through mental hypnosis, telepathy, and years of research (which took care of your boredom), you are able to literally interact w/ your pc. Your mind is now inside of the net and you spend your days surfing from site to site.

The only problem is that you are perceived by many webmasters as a hostile virus; you are eventually destroyed. Permanently. Your physical body is kept on life support at the request of conservatives, and it spends its final days feeding on liquid nutrients, deffocating at random, and slightly twitching when the on-call staff is using your body to make a quick buck.*

*see Kill Bill Vol.1:o :)

since you didn't wish for anything, I grant that you're the one making a quick buck and I wake up, beat the ever-living shyte outta you, and steal the keys to your ***** Wagon:D

I wish there was world peace.

Lurk said:
since you didn't wish for anything, I grant that you're the one making a quick buck and I wake up, beat the ever-living shyte outta you, and steal the keys to your ***** Wagon:D

I wish there was world peace.

Granted.

World peace comes at the expense of one last war w/ heavy casualties. You have your serenity, but only Tom Arnold, Tom Greene, Beetlejuice (not the cartoon, but the midget on Howard Stern), & Rosie Odonnell survive.(along w/ you of course)

Now, which one is going to father the first of your many illegitimate children?

Now give me back my vehicle!!!:mad: :( :o

I wish that stock trading secrets would reveal themselves to me by means of whispers in the wind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"