Be Careful What You Wish For

AnimeJune

Sidekick
Reaction score
Greetings, fellow Hypesters. As if you didn't have enough game threads to raise your post count, I have a cool game I thought would be fun to play - called "Be Careful What You Wish For".

The game is as follows: Someone posts a wish, like "I wish I was a fish", and then the next poster would "grant" it, but in a gruesome and negative fashion - ie: "Poof! You're a fish - but since you're on dry land, you suffocate and die." After granting the wish, they write their own - and the next poster twists that one into a curse. And so on and so forth.

Be creative, but keep it clean enough for the mods, alright?
Let's start this off:

"I wish I could eat anything I wanted without getting fat."

you dont get fat, but you get denser and denser, until you are so heavy and dense that you cannot move, your stomach is so heavy it tears loose from inside you and falls out your butt. :)

i wish i had wings and could fly

You eventually get sucked into a 747 airplane engine enjoying one of your flights.

I wish Vic Mackey would kick my ass.

Sickboy - Poof! You're a pheasant! And it's hunting season. :ghost:

Master Chief - Vic Mackey does kick your ass, but his foot goes up so far, he loses his favourite shoe in the process. To get revenge, he plants a kilo of cocaine on your person and sends you to jail for intent to distribute. Once in prison, your ass is used for other things...

EDIT: Ack! I wish I had a 10 000+ post count already, on the Hype.

You get your 10000+ post, but you are blinded for life in an unlucky accident and cannot see the hype ever again.

I wish i had x-ray vision.

you accidentally see through a big guys clothes and he beats the crap out of you

i WISH i had shoes that make me faster

You get your X-ray vision, but it'd become uncontrollable and you will always see fat, naked, hairy, old men naked. And your mom naked.

You get your shoes that make you run faster, but eventually, it'd become unstoppable and your legs get amputated because of the severe burns caused by the fast shoes.

I wish I could stay awake forever without getting sleepy.

Damn you, I've started this game here.

Twice.

And for the record, it's called Corrupt a Wish.

Flexo said:
Damn you, I've started this game here.

Twice.

And for the record, it's called Corrupt a Wish.
I checked down a few pages to make sure I wasn't copying anyone's ideas, Flexo. I'm sorry if you feel slighted in some way.

And for the record - the bad things that happen HAVE to do with the wish. Ex: Something about a high post count has to be bad, it can't be that some random thing happens that makes the wish not count.

-->Mr. Lex Luthor: you stay awake without feeling sleepy, but with 12 hours newly added to your day, you find out you simply have nothing to do - with all that free time, you find you have no purpose, and in the end you wind up so depressed about the meaninglessness of life than you take a bath with a toaster.

I wish all anime was legally free.

You get your anime free legally, but your computer hard drive explodes from the overload of anime scanlations.

I wish spiders and all types of bugs never existed.

AnimeJune said:
I checked down a few pages to make sure I wasn't copying anyone's ideas, Flexo. I'm sorry if you feel slighted in some way.

It was a long time ago. It was 50 pages long. *Sniff*

My greatest achievement is being remade.

Mr. Lex Luthor- You get your wish, but without bugs, flowers don't get pollinated. In the end, there are no more flowers in the world...leaving women pissed on V-Day.

I wish I...:)...was a werewolf! :mad: no one at night would be safe from me!

You get to be a werewolf, but you get eaten by those creepy people who eat werewolves for dinner.

Angel fans will get this reference.

I wish I was God.

enterthemadness said:
Mr. Lex Luthor- You get your wish, but without bugs, flowers don't get pollinated. In the end, there are no more flowers in the world...leaving women pissed on V-Day.

I wish I...:)...was a werewolf! :mad: no one at night would be safe from me!
Poof! You're a werewolf, but you get terrible fleas. The only place selling flea repellent opens at night, and no one really wants to deal with a werewolf in their store. So you die. I wish I had Spiderman's powers! EDIT: sry Lex, didn't see your post

Didn't we have this a long time ago?

Iglius said:
Poof! You're a werewolf, but you get terrible fleas. The only place selling flea repellent opens at night, and no one really wants to deal with a werewolf in their store. So you die. I wish I had Spiderman's powers!
I already did that wish.

You get Spider-Man's powers, but you die from being sprayed on by angry politicians with 1 billion Raid bug sprays.

See above for my wish.
Drakon said:
Not that I know of.

Iglius said:
Poof! You're a werewolf, but you get terrible fleas. The only place selling flea repellent opens at night, and no one really wants to deal with a werewolf in their store. So you die. I wish I had Spiderman's powers! EDIT: sry Lex, didn't see your post

Double L's was better. At least I probably go down fighting.

Mr. Lex Luthor- Your wish is granted. You become God, but you let the power overcome you and end up destroying the universe and yourself.

I wish I was a vampire. :mad: no one can stop me now! :( except mr sunlight.

You get to be a vampire but Buffy the Vampire Slayer comes & you die.:o

I wish I had all the money in the world.

:) I get killed by a hottie, awesome!

Spidermanluvr28-- Your wish is granted. You have all the money in the world but end up making bad investments...really bad investments. :o the mob ends up killing you because you owe them a lot of money, you no longer have because od said investments,

I wish...:)...I..was..a...ghost! :mad: no one can stop me from messing with stupid humans now! *evil laugh*

You get your wish, but you die because the Ghostbusters kill you.

I wish idiots never existed.

Drakon said:

You do remember. Aw, shucks. :O

And your wish is granted. However, without idiots, the not-as-smart-as-everyone-else become the idiots and are also eliminated, meaning only Proffesor Fink makes it out alive.

I wish the Gamma Lounge were deleted.

Mr. Lex Luthor- You get your wish. With idiots never existing, we humans become too smart for our own good. We end up losing an intergalactic space wasr thing with some alien race. :o then earth gets blown-up.

Your wish is granted Flexo. With the forum deleted, death rates go up 2000% in the South.

I wish I was a cyborg that knew Kung-Fu and got *****. :O

You get to be a cyborg that knows kung-fu and get *****. But you break your own circuit systems when doing a spinning back kick. And you get de-activated. Dead.

I wish I was a monkey in another life.

Mr Lex Luthor- your wish is granted. You become a monkey. Greatest monkey in africa. Ruler of all monkeys...then you get stabbed in the back by your best friend...Tarzan.

I wish I was a evil Dentist who loves to overcharge clients.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"