What makes America right?

Discussion in 'SHH Community Forum' started by The Democrat, Oct 20, 2004.

1. 14k london spider Bum Taker

That's not an answer, please explain how being against Bush's pre-emptive foreign policy (a policy which has never been practiced in america's entire history) is anti american?

2. Outsiderzedge Registered

I think Fred is just trolling... god I hope he is...

3. Fred_Fury Registered

he's not anti-american for disagreeing with Bush. He's anti-American for hating America.

Its funny how liberals consider nothing Anti-American. Michael Moore claiming the enemy is the good guy and America is the bad guy isnt anti-american according to liberals. gimme a break.

4. The Anti-Hype Registered

So disagreeing with American Policy means you hate America?

You're confusing American politics and the American culture together.

5. Outsiderzedge Registered

and it should be love it or change it, we live in a democracy remember?

6. The Democrat Registered

The right of Freedom of speech is predicated on the ability of all people to respectfully disagree. You have never shown that you even understand the word respect. Ironic that you would even plead the first when you would gladly piss on the bill of rights if given the chance.

I love my country I'd gladly die for it. I don't see you dodging bullets over there in Iraq. If you support the war so much why don't you go fight it. If the nation ever needed me to go fight I would. If Kerry wins I'm seriously looking at joining the Marines. I'd gladly fight to fix the problems created by you people. DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION MY PATRIOTISM. YOU LIVING PIECE OF ****.

7. 14k london spider Bum Taker

yes, everything is simple to you because you're simple minded, everything is black and white because you're too narrow minded to except or even examine different shades. You share exactly the same mindset in your unthinking obedience as islamic fundamentalists.

8. Fred_Fury Registered

Calling Americans ignorant and bullies isnt disagreeing with policy, its down right anti-american rhetoric.

9. Fred_Fury Registered

You are the simple minded fool brainwashed by anti-US propaganda.

Tell me liberals, what have we done thats so bad?

10. 14k london spider Bum Taker

where did he say he hated america? He basically said he didn't agree with its current foreign policy? See, you draw your own skewed conclusions because you're narrow minded.

and I'd love to see you point to where moore said we are the bad guys and the enemy are the good guys. I've heard him say the people rising up in iraq aren't foreign nationals or terrorists but average people sick of America being there - which means we can't win. Thats coroborated by alot of evidence, soldiers reports on the ground about who they are fighting, and historical precedent.

11. The Anti-Hype Registered

Fred Fury, if you dont mind my asking, what age are you? That isnt said in a discriminative manner, I would like to know.

12. The Democrat Registered

Do you even know what America is?

We attacked a country that we didn't have the right too. We have consistantly demolished cultures that differ from ours. Thats not the America I grew up loving. Thats not the America my LIBERAL father fought for in Gulf War 1. Thats not the America my LIBERAL grand fathers and great uncles fought for in Vietnam. It may be what the country was but its not why they fought.

13. Fred_Fury Registered

Question to Liberals: Do you want America to win this war?

14. Abaddon Watching

Well according to Bush we are the good guys because we fight "evil".The evil he speaks ofnot only includes murderers,and threats to humanity,but also everyone who disagrees with our political beliefs.

15. bluejake01 Registered

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "- Thomas Jefferson

The founders of our country recognized the value of questioning those in power. Any climate where it is considered treachery to do anything but follow the president blindly is unconstitutional, immoral and un-American. Fred fury is as anti-American as they come.

16. Fred_Fury Registered

I know exactly what it is, do you?

Says who? According to U.N resolution 1441 we had the right to use force in Iraq.

bull****. What they buy our mcdonalds and listen to our music? thats evil? LOL!

Then leave America traitor.

17. Outsiderzedge Registered

:up:

18. The Democrat Registered

Which War?

The answer is yes. I want my country to win the war. I don't want us to ever go to war as a first effort. I don't want my family and friends dying for mistakes. I won't fight for a mistake. I will gladly drop out of school to fight for my country, though. To defend your right be chicken hawk. **** you.

19. Fred_Fury Registered

How is calling Americans ignorant and America evil questioning those in power? You liberals fail to even recognize the fact that anti-americanism exists.

Perhaps you just cant see the forest from the trees.

20. Fred_Fury Registered

The fact that even have to ask "which war" speaks volumes about you.

21. 14k london spider Bum Taker

Well how about the war? Americans—including Bush’s critics—seem blissfully unaware of the similarities between the U.S. invasion of Iraq and Vietnam’s 1978 invasion of Cambodia: Hanoi’s justification for its invasion was that it was saving the Cambodian people from a genocidal regime and protecting its borders. The United States roundly condemned the invasion, but Vietnam’s justifications were at least as sound as U.S. justifications for the invasion of Iraq.

22. Edd Extraordinaire Registered

I agree with Fred. Liberals don't really think things through IMO.

23. bluejake01 Registered

You are dense...I LOVE America...George W. Bush is not America...America is her people and their ideals of truth, freedom and democracy. Bush's actions are un-American, they do not hold up to the ideals set forth in the constitution. He has limited our freedom for safety, he has waged a useless war based on lies, he has squandered valuable resources and lives, while ignoring the real problem. There are terroist cels in EVERY nation of the world, including America. Why are we killing innocent people, and sending our men and women in to die under false pretense? How is questioning any of that un-patriotic? It is patriotic to question our "leaders".

24. Constantine J. Registered

and you fail to recognize your own stupidity.

25. Abaddon Watching

Just like Bush really thought through his plans for Iraq and the war on terror.:rolleyes: