Revenge of the Fallen What new characters do you guys want to see?

AUTOBOTS:
Prowl, Mirage, Sideswipe, Tracks, Inferno, Smokescreen, Aerialbots, Hot Rod, Ultra Magnus, Springer, Blaster, Steeljaw, Ramhorn.

DECEPTICONS:
Thundercracker, Skywarp, Soundwave, Rumble, Ravage, Laserbeak, Blitzwing, Stunticons, Cyclonus, Combaticons (the rest of them).

Autobots: Hot Rod, Ultra Magnus, Prowl, Mirage.

Decepticons: Soundwave + minions, Thundercracker, Galvatron.

I'd rather have a few characters and great story with lots of dialogue between them, than a lot of characters that get less screen-time.

aireolbots against Starscream and his posse

cool suggestions, but i have to admit, i haven't heard of half of em.

oh, and scorponox's jet mode (wiki said he was also a jet..)

ya i thought he burrowed down into the sand to escape

i just hope there is a big air battle between the decep's and the auto's.

My must haves on both sides would include-

Autobots- Prowl, Wheeljack, and Mirage

Decepticons- Soundwave and his minions, Shockwave, Thundercracker, and Skywarp. Maybe the Constructicons.

After those, they can bring in anyone else they like.

Decepticons- Soundwave and his minions, Shockwave, Thundercracker, and Skywarp. Maybe the Constructicons.

Thats a pretty decent line up there :up:

Thats about the same as my list.

so its decided then...SOMEBODY CONTACT MICHEAL BAY!!! lets get this movie made already!

woah woah deadpool no need for name calling

Autobot Lineup

1) Optimus Prime
2) Bumblebee
3) Ironhide
4) Ratchet
5) Inferno
6) Jetfire

Since most of the Autobots survived the first movie (We'll miss you Jazz), I don't think we'll need a ton of new Autobots. Just introduce a few new ones, develop the rest.

Decepticons Lineup

1) Starscream
2) Barricade
3) Soundwave
4) Constructicons

Since Starscream survived (It's a possibility that Barricade is still alive) we can bring in a new Decepticon force (Seeing as most of them were wiped out in the first film) led by Starscream. Maybe have a Cameo of Shockwave, perhaps revive Megatron at the end to set up for a possible Transformers 3.

Autobot Lineup

1) Optimus Prime
2) Bumblebee
3) Ironhide
4) Ratchet
5) Inferno
6) Jetfire

Since most of the Autobots survived the first movie (We'll miss you Jazz), I don't think we'll need a ton of new Autobots. Just introduce a few new ones, develop the rest.

Decepticons Lineup

1) Starscream
2) Barricade
3) Scorpinok
4) Soundwave
5) Constructicons

Since Starscream survived (It's a possibility that Barricade is still alive) we can bring in a new Decepticon force (Seeing as most of them were wiped out in the first film) led by Starscream. Maybe have a Cameo of Shockwave, perhaps revive Megatron at the end to set up for a possible Transformers 3.

Scorpinok survived so I fixed your post :oldrazz:

Autobots: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet, Blaster, Skyfire, Hound, Mirage, Wheeljack, Arcee, Perceptor, Alpha Trion (Cameo), Grimlock (appearing at end of movie)
Decepticons: Megatron, Starscream, Barricade, Skorponok, Shockwave, Soundwave, Rumble, Constructicons, Rampage, Shrapnel

Just how many threads does this topic need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"