The Look of the Turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. So far everything about this film has told me it would suck but those designs look ****ing badass. I may actually see this movie. I am not a huge Turtles fan but I still always liked them but those designs are just awesome.

Give the guy who made the designs for it a cookie.

I can tell Donnie has a Ghostbusters vibe going...maybe it's his favorite movie and he wanted to emulate Egon. I think that would be cool

I love the shape of the faces. And Raph looks like a beast, the savage look really suited him well. You can see the sandals and shoulder pads on leo. And the thigh guards on don mixed with the tech we can see helps shape that description given of don too. And mikey is spot on.

I love the shape of the faces. And Raph looks like a beast, the savage look really suited him well. You can see the sandals and shoulder pads on leo. And the thigh guards on don mixed with the tech we can see helps shape that description given of don too. And mikey is spot on.

Yup, they look amazingly awesome. I can't wait to see more og them. I was hoping they didn't look stupid and they don't. I just hope it translates well into cgi...some of the cgi in the last Apes movie looked bad. I hope it's on par with Man of Steel. A couple of spotty parts in that but for the most part it looked really good

heh
Didn't notice that Don has his head turned around at first.
You can see the goggles on his head...not seeing any nerd glasses.

Also,
"His shell literally looks like a proton pack"
Was a bit of an exaggeration....or that guy was just full of ****.

Last edited:
They look really awesome and Raph looks especially great

Possible turtle designs

Fry-Shut-Up-and-Take-My-Money-Futurama.gif

Bay and Liebesman did it.

They ****ing did it.

I have a feeling Raph is going to be a pure BEAST during fight scenes.

Fry-Shut-Up-and-Take-My-Money-Futurama.gif

Bay and Liebesman did it.

They ****ing did it.

And to think, people were *****ing non stop about that ****** kids halloween costume. These look awesome, but people will still ***** because of Michael Bay and Megan Fox

as i always say sometimes what sounds like crap will look awesome on film

I'm not seeing mike's glasses but I am seeing why the on set suits had such big shells. If this is the final designs, I think it's def as good if not better than the original. Loads more visual design and character.

Amazing how different this looks from that holloween costume, the mass, the snouts.
Who'd have thunk?:whatever:

Can't wait to see them in motion and under some proper lighting.

Bay does like to make sure stuff looks "awesome" as he would put it.The minute he turned bee into a muscle car.

Yup, they look amazingly awesome. I can't wait to see more og them. I was hoping they didn't look stupid and they don't. I just hope it translates well into cgi...some of the cgi in the last Apes movie looked bad. I hope it's on par with Man of Steel. A couple of spotty parts in that but for the most part it looked really good

Yeah I hopr they translate well. I guess the best part about them being cg is that there are only 4 of them. Nonetheless they look spectacular, they really found a way keep the essential look while making it look believable. They look really sick.

How tall you think the boys will be, like 7 feet tall? they're hunched over but they look super tall.

I'm just hoping they can keep the cgi consistent. Outside of avatar and most of District 9, I haven't seen it done all that will since pirates, and that was ILM.

robots and hard surface elements seem so much easier.
Bring on Megan fox and weapons.

I'm unimpressed. I'm like "meh..." I dunno why though, there's nothing awful about them, but nothing amazing either.

They look...not terrible? Faithful to the original designs, in a fan art kinda way? I braced for something way worse.

How tall you think the boys will be, like 7 feet tall? they're hunched over but they look super tall.

They are all around and a little over 6 feet, with Donnie being the tallest at 6'4", followed by Raph (6'2") then Leo (6'1") , then Mikey (5'10").

BTW, the heights and builds mirror the actors, so Donny (like Jeremy Howard) is the slimmest of the bunch, while Raph (Alan Ritchson) is the biggest of the bunch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back