The Look of the Turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the new designs! Very cool. Raph looks much better than I thought he would. :up:

I've always hated big turtles. They should be like 5ft.

Thats it. They look like fan art.

so in terms of toys, something like this
retail-1set-vintage-moc-1988-playmates-tmnt.jpg

I like what I see.

I was told by a friend who knows people in the biz that they are 8 feet tall
Wow that's insanely tall, I didn't really know what to expect but that may be a little bit too big for my tastes.

Last edited:
They are all around and a little over 6 feet, with Donnie being the tallest at 6'4", followed by Raph (6'2") then Leo (6'1") , then Mikey (5'10").

BTW, the heights and builds mirror the actors, so Donny (like Jeremy Howard) is the slimmest of the bunch, while Raph (Alan Ritchson) is the biggest of the bunch.

this tall and this bulky

ninjaturtlesmeganfoxdisguise.jpg

raphd1.jpg

ms fox is a surprisingly short lady btw.

Wow theat's insanely tall, I didn't really know what to expect but that may be a little bit too big for my tastes.

Same here, but if you look at the set pics if Raph and April together he looks nowhere near 8 feet tall....

Megan Fox is listed as being 5'4"

this tall and this bulky

ninjaturtlesmeganfoxdisguise.jpg

raphd1.jpg

Thanks for posting that. Those are the exact pics I was talking about. I don't think they will be 8 feet. I think my friend may have got a hold of old info or bad info all together

so in terms of toys, something like this
retail-1set-vintage-moc-1988-playmates-tmnt.jpg
Well, no. I've just always seen people go on about how they way big hulking turtles and how awesome it would be. I've never got that. To me the TMNT have never been the big hulking kind of characters. Hell I thought the 2K3 cartoon Turtles were too bulky.

And people in fan art are always adding clothes to them or jazzing them up with tattoo's. Whats wrong with making a CGI Ninja Turtle just look like a Ninja Turtle. I'm noy against it, it just does nothing for me.
I was told by a friend who knows people in the biz that they are 8 feet tall

**** off :wow::csad:

Theres no way they make the turtles over 7 ft tall. They more than likely be as tall as their actors. Like in those set picks.

I'm not a fan of an 8 foot turtle either. Just relaying what I heard

They look great from what I can see. They look much more like turtles than frogs. Their shells sit higher, which give them reason to wear pants. Mikey doesn't seem to be wearing as much as what was on the costume, which is a plus. I don't expect Donnie to wear that thing on his shell much. I just need a better view, especially of Leo. So far, I kind of dig it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"