BvS What other superman villain do you want in this movie?

Don't agree. In this movie could be serious improvements from tech thanks to studying Krypton's tech. Also due to the fact that many could feel treatend by Superman, they're gonna be looking for things to sort of "attack" him. cough Lex Corp cough. So I can see happening Parasite, metallo a little bit less cause I'm not sure if we're gonna see kryptonite, but maybe we'll see Deadstroke alongside Lexy-Parasite/and/or Metallo, and Circe. Could be awesome

Last edited:
I think Doomsday could work as a failed Kryptonian genetic experiment by Lex Luthor. Supes would definitely need Bats and WW's help for the assist. I also like the New 52 redesign here a bit.

AC-Cv32-R1-e2f21.jpg

AC_30_1_5335f101a6d8e4.26055047.jpg

I think Doomsday could work as a failed Kryptonian genetic experiment by Lex Luthor. Supes would definitely need Bats and WW's help for the assist. I also like the New 52 redesign here a bit.

AC-Cv32-R1-e2f21.jpg

AC_30_1_5335f101a6d8e4.26055047.jpg

nope_avi_high_resolution_by_wango911-d4jv1vx.png

He is kryptonian. I guess he's in the PZ. In the MOS extras.
Kryptonian-Teaser.jpg

man_of_steel_prologue__doomsday_by_kinjamin-d6i49rw.jpg

And man it's too son to see Doomsday in this. Maye in the future I could see it. ;)

Don't agree. In this movie could be serious improvements from tech thanks to studying Krypton's tech. Also due to the fact that many could feel treatend by Superman, they're gonna be looking for things to sort of "attack" him. cough Lex Corp cough. So I can see happening Parasite, metallo a little bit less cause I'm not sure if we're gonna see kryptonite, but maybe we'll see Deadstroke alongside Lexy-Parasite/and/or Metallo, and Circe. Could be awesome

It would take many years to understand technology that is far too advanced since it obviously is technology that either allows them to travel thru space from planet to planet or galaxy to galaxy or bends the fabric of space and time to make that journey possible. But if the movie takes place just a couple of years after the first one, in the time they sort of try and rebuild Metropolis and all this, it would be impossible for the science to advance that fast. It could advance some, but not that much because you are talking about technology that would be thousands of years ahead of anything we will ever see in our lifetime. In just 2 years it isn't even enough time to sometimes develop proper anti-theft devices. Cloning alien DNA, and replicating this and that, and all that is not only impossible but I think completely unnecessary. Allow us to suspend disbelief in the movie, but don't allow us to suspend it and then swallow all this other stuff along with it. Plus, with so many alien villains, I don't see the need to have one from Earth.

Last edited:
I guess this movie could be great with Earth's villains. Reserve the best for the future ;)
And yeah they decoded Krypton's tech. Check the MOS extras and you'll notice they decoded the weapons. A couple of years maybe with all the science and tech. I'm not saying all the world but specially Star Labs and Lex Corp will be specially advanced. I think we need that to give Supes a nice threat.

I guess this movie could be great with Earth's villains. Reserve the best for the future ;)
And yeah they decoded Krypton's tech. Check the MOS extras and you'll notice they decoded the weapons. A couple of years maybe with all the science and tech. I'm not saying all the world but specially Star Labs and Lex Corp will be specially advanced. I think we need that to give Supes a nice threat.

I think they would be ahead but in 2 years I definitely don't want to see that they could possible have created a villain in just 2 years. The alien technology should be so complex that it would take decades to understand regardless of what they would say in the extra features because, well, unfortunately that is what reality would be like. It would take decades if not hundreds of years to understand alien technology.

I would be more interested in setting in this world as much as possible with the villains being Doomsday or Darkseid or Braniac along with Luthor. I would want Darkseid to be the villain or Brainiac, with Doomsday saved for a final chapter in the Superman trilogy if that is what they will do or for Justice League. If Darkseid and Luthor were the villain in this one, then I'd like Braniac and Luthor to be the villain in the next one. Or Doomsday finishes a trilogy or is the villain in the Justice League movie.

I think they would be ahead but in 2 years I definitely don't want to see that they could possible have created a villain in just 2 years. The alien technology should be so complex that it would take decades to understand regardless of what they would say in the extra features because, well, unfortunately that is what reality would be like. It would take decades if not hundreds of years to understand alien technology.

I would be more interested in setting in this world as much as possible with the villains being Doomsday or Darkseid or Braniac along with Luthor. I would want Darkseid to be the villain or Brainiac, with Doomsday saved for a final chapter in the Superman trilogy if that is what they will do or for Justice League. If Darkseid and Luthor were the villain in this one, then I'd like Braniac and Luthor to be the villain in the next one. Or Doomsday finishes a trilogy or is the villain in the Justice League movie.

Then I recommend you to see again the extras when they explained how they decoded the Kryptonian tech. Also the military here althought wasn't a menace for Superman it was pretty badass and really one of the most powerful in the CMB Darkseid and Brainiac are too big for this one. I'd save them alongside Doomsday for future sequels and why not a JL movie :woot:

Then I recommend you to see again the extras when they explained how they decoded the Kryptonian tech. Also the military here althought wasn't a menace for Superman it was pretty badass and really one of the most powerful in the CMB Darkseid and Brainiac are too big for this one. I'd save them alongside Doomsday for future sequels and why not a JL movie :woot:

I'll have to check it out when I have the Blu-Ray with me. Is it an extra scene that I can find on YouTube or is it in the making of as them explaining the technology in the making of the movie scenes?

If it is just a making of or how the filmmakers decode it, I wouldn't be interested in that as far as for making the next movie because "Oh, the technology does this" is great, but if it were in the real world, how that technology would work would be another thing. Pulling a watch apart and putting it back together is difficult. Imagine pulling apart things that are made of materials not from this earth that don't need electricity, or fossil fuel, etc. and figuring it out! That is a whole other thing. I would find that element a little too much for me to swallow because honestly it would be impossible to understand that technology so fast even if the extras have a scene saying the decoded it or whatever, if it didn't make it to the final cut of the movie, I say leave it on the extras.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"