BvS Who do you want to be the "Big Bad" for the Final Act?

If the New Gods ever make it into the DCCU, the MCU = OWNED right there!

I'd love to see Mister Miracle, too. The uninformed will think he's a rip-off of Vision, but oh, well!

Do you think they could go with Darkseid in this? Seems crazy, but I suppose it's possible. That would certainly constitute a global threat, and they'd actually beat Marvel to the punch in a way because Marvel has only teased us with Thanos so far.

Of course, that begs the question, "Where do we go from here?". But of course, just because they might face Darkseid it doesn't mean they'll fully defeat him. Perhaps Justice League could lead to the team fighting Darkseid and some other bad guys, or even team up with him like in Cosmic Odyssey.

metallo is too 'small' to be in the final act to fight against the trinity.

Doomsday got my vote.

or... Aquaman.

or... Aquaman.

Considering what Snyder said about Aquaman's trident being able to pierce Superman's skin, I sort of assumed there might be an Aquaman/Superman skirmish, but I never considered him as the one they're fighting at the end. Hmm, hmm.

Last edited:
Id be fine with
1. Parasite,
2.Bizarro,
3.Amazo.
4.OMAC
5.Army of OMACs
6.Evil New god being the physical villain.

If I had my choice, i'd go with kalibak. Sent by Darkseid to test the Earth's defense, but we aren't getting that, so i'll go with a bizarro/Doomsday type of creature.

Considering what Snyder said about Aquaman's trident being able to pierce Superman's skin, I sort of assumed there might be an Aquaman/Superman skirmish, but I never considered him as the one they're fighting at the end. Hmm, hmm.

I am hoping for a Throne of Atlantis like storyline for JL...to introduce Aquaman and Atlantis to the world.

It's also a big enough of a threat for JL to form, and work together. Of course, how they balance it would be the key.

I think they should go with Ocean Master as the current king - attacking the world (Arthur as exploring the world, and helping people around). Once the attack begins, he shows up, and helps the League defeat Atlantis.

He then decides to take back the Throne and rejoin as the King of Atlantis.

If I had my choice, i'd go with kalibak. Sent by Darkseid to test the Earth's defense, but we aren't getting that, so i'll go with a bizarro/Doomsday type of creature.

Kalibak would be an awesome choice

he did???
and consider Jason Momoa look "so villainous and powerful", he definitely can carry the big bad role for the final act.

Yeah, Kalibak would've been my preference, but I don't think they're going to do Darkseid for JL1 or JL2, so I definitely am not expecting that anymore. Doomsday/Bizarro is meh imo. At this point, I want Amazo, not Doomsday/Bizarro (Bizarro is a dumb character and Doomsday requires Superman's death, as that is the only notable thing about Doomsday). To be honest, I wish the whole movie was just Batman v Superman without a final bad guy. Since BvS won't directly lead into JL (as far as plot is concerned), I am curious how they'll do JL, though, since they most likely aren't going to do another alien invasion (I think Snyder said they didn't want to do that again).

he did???
and consider Jason Momoa look "so villainous and powerful", he definitely can carry the big bad role for the final act.

Yeah, it's when he phoned into a Detroit radio station to say that Aquaman is a badass. Google it.

Last edited:
the big bad will be crazy quilt. It's definitely a batman movie.

crazy quilt is too powerful, they'll definitely save him for the Justice League two-parter

man, you're right. maybe it's the matador, considering WB is supposed to give the rights back to marvel

I am curious how they'll do JL, though, since they most likely aren't going to do another alien invasion (I think Snyder said they didn't want to do that again).

Other routes they could take for a JL movie not just invasion
1.Super war:Justice league forms in order to fight an army of Earths Supervillains and their shadowy boss.

2.Magic War:Justice league forms to protect Earths magical locations from an.evil baddie

3.Offplanet war:Justice league go to another planet to defeat a baddie.

4.Reality war;Baddie alters reality turning the universe into his.Justice league fights to return reality to normal

I don't mind a mini sort of cliffhanger, but not that kind of cliffhanger. Doomsday (or whomever) shows up, cut to black wait for JL.. nah. That would drive me nuts. I want that fight there and then.

The kind of cliffhanger that is ok with me is more like an add-on... like seeing cyborg in a Lex' lab, the dead villain in Lex lab... basically Lex :woot:

And I don't want post credit add-on. Let it be before the credits

http://www.**************.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=93171
Last week, Mario-Francisco Robles of Latino Review reported that "Batman vs Superman and Justice League are going to be shot back-to-back." He also said, Batman vs Superman would end with an "insane cliffhanger/teaser that leads right into Justice League. I'm told by General Napier that shooting Batman Vs. Superman and Justice League back-to-back is being considered but no official decision has been made at this time. But, I was also contacted by another source, who requested anonymity, and he told me Justice League is a go, and will be released one year after Batman Vs. Superman.

As for the cliffhanger rumor? General Napier, tells me that's very much true. Cliffhangers, will actually be one key component in WB's master plan to dethrone Marvel Studios. WB realizes that Marvel films are famous for their mid- and post-credits scenes, and have no interest in copying from Marvel's playbook. WB's plan, is to end each of their films with a cliffhanger, setting up the next film in their cinematic universe. WB also wants to do short films for their lesser known characters. These short films would be played at the end of each film. That's a pretty interesting way of taking on Marvel's trademark post-credits scenes.

I think it's a good alternative to end with cliffhangers

Doomsday/Bizarro is meh imo. At this point, I want Amazo, not Doomsday/Bizarro (Bizarro is a dumb character and Doomsday requires Superman's death, as that is the only notable thing about Doomsday).

IDK, if done right, I think Bizarro could accomplish a few things, chief amongst them framing Superman for nonsense and further inciting the rivalry between the World's Finest. And Michael Shannon certainly has the face for it lol, I wouldn't mind a twist on the character. Have him menacing and not goofy, as a repurposed and resurrected zombie-like Zod, and I could get behind it, but that's just me...

So, I just watched a ThinkHeroPro video on YouTube discussing the comic con trailer and one of the guys there said Snyder stated that the "Tell me... Do you bleed" line from the teaser is NOT Batman. Never heard this discussed anywhere else. If it's true... Well theories, theories, theories...

[YT]lCWC8pSF8KA[/YT]

Skip to 5:45 and listen to what the guy in the Superman shirt and cap says.

Last edited:
Resurrecting this thread.
As you all know a couple people on reddit started doing AMA's saying they saw the movie at test screenings. A lot of these seemed pretty fake to me, however Devin Faraci of BMD has said that this one https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/3z50cy/i_am_also_in_the_screening_in_nyc_and/ is real. Devin Faraci's scoops on BVS have been correct so far, and apart from some minor things that could have changed around, he says it matches the script he has for all the major beats.

Probably the biggest thing from this review that wasn't rumored already was the final Big a Bad being a drone army not Doomsday as the trailers make out. Thoughts?

A drone army being a larger challenge than Doomsday? Just not buying that as a finale.

Resurrecting this thread.
As you all know a couple people on reddit started doing AMA's saying they saw the movie at test screenings. A lot of these seemed pretty fake to me, however Devin Faraci of BMD has said that this one https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/3z50cy/i_am_also_in_the_screening_in_nyc_and/ is real. Devin Faraci's scoops on BVS have been correct so far, and apart from some minor things that could have changed around, he says it matches the script he has for all the major beats.

Probably the biggest thing from this review that wasn't rumored already was the final Big a Bad being a drone army not Doomsday as the trailers make out. Thoughts?

If Faraci has a copy of the purported script, then maybe others have gotten a hold of it too--even if it isn't real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"