BvS Who do you want to be the "Big Bad" for the Final Act?

Devin Faraci is full of crap as well.

FYI guy's there's a reason why the last thread with these " supposed leaks" disappeared from this board.

Resurrecting this thread.
As you all know a couple people on reddit started doing AMA's saying they saw the movie at test screenings. A lot of these seemed pretty fake to me, however Devin Faraci of BMD has said that this one https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/3z50cy/i_am_also_in_the_screening_in_nyc_and/ is real. Devin Faraci's scoops on BVS have been correct so far, and apart from some minor things that could have changed around, he says it matches the script he has for all the major beats.

Probably the biggest thing from this review that wasn't rumored already was the final Big a Bad being a drone army not Doomsday as the trailers make out. Thoughts?

A drone army sounds un-creatively like Age of Ultron to me!

I really hope we do not see
the entire JL assembled to fight
a drone army.

I think they took 2013 rumor about drones and then this moment in trailer

Batman-V-Superman-Trailer-Lex-Kryptonian-Ship.jpg

and made a rumor out of it :dry:

The only two pieces of actual evidence from the movie is the secretive LexOS, and Alex having access to kyptonian tech like the droid in the beackground. Logically a lex creating a drone army to protect mankind does sound in character.

But you guys make good arguments. Ultimately this comes down to if you believe Devin Faraci is a credible source.

As we have Doomsday already revieled and it's said a much larger threat is being saved, then it strikes me it'll be Darkseid for the JL films and he will be mid credits reveal.

In addition, Callan Mulvey's role has not been revealed, so I'm thinking he's either the voice of Darkseid or he is Metallo.

I think they're going to go with a bigger name for Darkseid. I may be wrong, but typically they go after big names for "ultimate" villains.

I'm personally hoping for Brainiac, since there is a slight connection between Brainiac and Doomsday in the Doomed storyline in New52.

I think the Bizzaro talk out there is a mis-direct (hope I am using the word correctly).

He is not a big enough baddie. Everyone is being sent down the wrong trail on this IMO.

It won't be Darkside either.

I see it being Brainiac. Huge villain who could lead to a larger villain Darkside for JL2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"