What spells will we see?!

Taarna

Civilian
Reaction score
The Crimson Bands of Cyttorak?

Astral Projection?

Mystic bolts?

Probably a lot of Eye of Agamotto stuff rather than spells themselves -I think they're tricky, they could look silly, although I'd really like to hear the Cumbers' voice invoking all sorts of occult powers)...and astral projection, that *has* to be done. So far no character in the movies has displayed something like it.

Probably a lot of Eye of Agamotto stuff rather than spells themselves -I think they're tricky, they could look silly, although I'd really like to hear the Cumbers' voice invoking all sorts of occult powers)...and astral projection, that *has* to be done. So far no character in the movies has displayed something like it.

Loki: "Really. Tell me more about this lack."

If we see any of Strange's training then we will probably get a wide variety of spells and powers shown.

Hopefully the one in Deadpool where he brings all the presidents back to life as zombies!

I think this film should draw some influence from the BBC TV adaptation of Jonathan strange & Mr Norrell and how that show visualised the crafting of spells.

I think it will be similar to how they show the Scarlet Witch using her power, with some light effects, and how she seems a little out of synch with the world at times. Of course, on a level much higher, because he is taught, where she is just figuring things as she goes (unless there is a teacher we haven't seen).

I like the idea of him walking between this dimension and others, and how they might show it. That is the one nice thing about the movie being pushed back, they have even more time to perfect the visualizations. Strange's spells are too colorful to miss out on.

By the HOARY HOSTS OF HOGGOTH

I'd love to see him say under his breath that after stubbing his toe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"