what t.v show would you bring back

SPIDEYISCOOL

Reaction score
if you could bring back any t.v show{cancelled or going to be cancelled}, what would it be? it can be any show

live action xena warrior princess, hercules the legendary journeys, jack of all trades, the six million dollar man and the bionic woman, the flash raven ,the master, shazam the secrets of isis, nightman animated thundarr the barbarian, centurions, birdmanand the galaxy trio, space ghost, the arabian knights, the herculoids, moby dick and the mighty mightor shazzan the mighty orbots, iron man the fantastic four x-men tas biker mice fro mars and young samson and goliath

Originally posted by OtepApe
THUDERCATS!!!!!

Yeah, I'd bring back a whole bunch of old 80's cartoons plus things like The Maxx, Aeon Flux, 2 Stupid Dogs, Invader Zim, Futurama, Clone High, Undergrads, Downtown, Samurai Pizza Cats, Darkwing Duck...

D
A
R
K

A
N
G
E
L

BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD! That show tops my list, but I'd like to see some of these back too: Full House, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Invader Zim, and Married with Children!

saved by the bell; though they're all in the late 20's now so it wouldn't work.

not ure about married with children, im watching the later episodes on FX and they seem like the writers were outta ideas for the show

but i would bring back rocco's modern life

firefly
MTV's spiderman
90's spiderman
i haven't seen X-men evolution lately either :(

Originally posted by bored
D
A
R
K

A
N
G
E
L
hmm i forgot that one thanks oh btw spider- nerd a saved by the bell remake/update would have to recast completly due to the original cast naturally aging

more superheroics less talking heads

MST3K without a doubt.

Runner up: Futurama.

The Flash...I would at least want them to show re-runs of this show

All of the Batman animated series (The original, Gotham Knights, and Beyond)

more batman beyond and reruns of the flash on Spike TV or Sci Fi.
Also, The Six Million Dollar Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"