Shows you wish were still on the air

I'm not even gonna list all mine, way too many and most have been mentioned already but to the guys who mentioned My Name is Earl and especially The Hard Times of RJ Berger, you guys are awesome. I miss both of those so much and they usually get no love.

Caprica
Firefly
Dollhouse
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
CSI: NY
Dirty Sexy Money
NBC's Las Vegas
Crossing Jordan
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Cartoon Network's Thundercats
Salute Your Shorts
Eerie, Indiana
Ghostwriter
Men in Black: The Animated Series
ANGEL
CBS' Moonlight
CBS' Vegas
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Law & Order Criminal Intent
Cold Case
NBC's Conviction
Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog
Beetleborgs
Galidor
Wild and Crazy Kids
The Adventures of Pete and Pete
All That!
Wolf Lake
ABC's Commander in Chief
The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.
Stargate Atlantis
Space Cases
One Tree Hill
Hellcats
Everwood

I could keep going, but that's enough for now.

aw HELL YEAH...

Not sure about them still running, but :

Freak & Geeks - cancelled WAY too soon.
Married W/ Children - needs a proper finale
RJ Berger
Misfits - S3- but this time, we get it RIGHT. :o

damn right... and they can STILL do it...

Caprica
Firefly
Dollhouse
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Awake
Crusade (Babylon 5 spinoff)

Totally forgot about Hard Times of RJ Berger holy **** that show was ****ing hilarious.

It really was. I can't believe it never came back after that cliffhanger in the season 2 finale.

The ones I want back most.

Carnivale
Caprica
Flashforward
Awake
No Ordinary Family
An actual conclusion to Heroes
Dirt
The Riches
Young Justice
Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Terriers
Alphas
Outsourced
My Name is Earl
Raising Hope
Reaper
Dollhouse
Sarah Connor Chronicles
Angel
Surface
Threshold
Black Dynamite
Frisky Dingo
Luck The Daughter of The Devil
Stroker and Hoop

My Name is Earl and Reaper both needed a final season. Both were great shows that basically ended on cliffhangers. I don't think either would need to STILL be on, but each needed a final season and closure.

here are mine:
Quantum leap
Early edition
kung Fu
Kung Fu: The Legend Continues
Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
Magnum, P.I.
California Dreams
saved by the bell
the wonder years
boy meets world
flash forward
intelligence
Continuum
the tomorrow people
heroes
journey man
life on mars
moon light
the 400 hundred

cartoons:
duck tails
goof troop
Doug nickelodeon animated TV series
mummpet babies
Alvin and the chipmunks
Denison the menace
swat kats
caption plant
teange mutant ninja turtles
the real ghost busters
he-man master of the universe 2000 cartoon network
the speculator spider-man
spider-man 1994 fox animated series
x-men 1994 fox animated series
static shock
justice league
batman animated TV series
batman beyond animated TV series
super man Animated TV series

Last edited:
Go On should've gotten a second season. But, you know... NBC.

Some more shows I wish were still on the air:
Reunion
Vanished
Spider-Man Unlimited
Scooby-Doo: Where Are You?
Gargoyles
Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda
ABC's V
Star Trek Enterprise
Century City
Punky Brewster
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Fraggle Rock

Angel
The Shield
Gargoyles
Fastlane
FlashForward
X-MEN Evolution
Firefly
Alphas
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
Entourage
Batman Beyond

Angel
The Shield

No way man, The Shield had a perfect ending. It's 7 seasons of a precisely told story, they didn't have to rush out their ending and they got to do exactly what they wanted to do. It's arguably how all serialized shows should go.

No way man, The Shield had a perfect ending. It's 7 seasons of a precisely told story, they didn't have to rush out their ending and they got to do exactly what they wanted to do. It's arguably how all serialized shows should go.

good god, how could I forget about the Shield?!?... but you're right about that, man... I wasn't pleased with that ending for Vic... not quite the way it ended for him, but I wanted a different ending for him after losing everyone from his family to his team to everyone else on the force...

Young Justice
Justice League Unlimited
Firefly
Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Space: Above and Beyond

good god, how could I forget about the Shield?!?... but you're right about that, man... I wasn't pleased with that ending for Vic... not quite the way it ended for him, but I wanted a different ending for him after losing everyone from his family to his team to everyone else on the force...

I loved the ending myself -out of curiosity, what would you have preferred?

L O S T
Ugly Betty
Pan Am
Wolverine and the X-Men
Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes
Sex and the City
Top of the Pops

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
JAG
Star Trek
Justice League
Commander in Chief
CSI: NY
CSI: Miami
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
The Mentalist
Almost Human

I loved the ending myself -out of curiosity, what would you have preferred?

to be honest, I kind of thought that when he pulled his piece out from the desk in the endscene, I thought we might have seen a fade to black with a gunshot ringing out as the last thing we heard... it might sound like it would have been a bit predictable, but Vic HAD lost everything... being stuck in an office at a desk as a suit didn't really work for me... it just seemed like a disgrace for him to have to live like that after all those years being on the streets... it didn't seem like it was something that Vic would have taken and accepted...

to be honest, I kind of thought that when he pulled his piece out from the desk in the endscene, I thought we might have seen a fade to black with a gunshot ringing out as the last thing we heard... it might sound like it would have been a bit predictable, but Vic HAD lost everything... being stuck in an office at a desk as a suit didn't really work for me... it just seemed like a disgrace for him to have to live like that after all those years being on the streets... it didn't seem like it was something that Vic would have taken and accepted...

Yeah! That was why it was go great. After all his time being Captain Action, being the Alpha Wolf on the streets and in the precinct, he's reduced to nothing more than an office pleb. Stuck in this hellish limbo for years to come, it was unexpected but beautifully poetic. I remember Shawn Ryan (I think it was him) comparing Vic's ultimate fate to a shark that has stopped moving.

In any case, I respect your opinion and I understand your point. Thanks for indulging me!

Yeah! That was why it was go great. After all his time being Captain Action, being the Alpha Wolf on the streets and in the precinct, he's reduced to nothing more than an office pleb. Stuck in this hellish limbo for years to come, it was unexpected but beautifully poetic. I remember Shawn Ryan (I think it was him) comparing Vic's ultimate fate to a shark that has stopped moving.

In any case, I respect your opinion and I understand your point. Thanks for indulging me!

same here, mate...
icon14.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"