What the hell's up with my hotmail?

14k london spider

Bum Taker
Reaction score
Ok I know it's rubbish but i really need to get in there, yet everytime i try to enter my hotmail account i'm taken to some weird 'search for...' page, with the address 'about:blank'. WTF? This page pops up everytime i open a browser now!

How times did you acess it?

my gets locked after 3 times visit I can only acess it once a day.

those suck, go to the offical microsoft.com site and dl their microsoft antispyware--it removes everything in detail

eyez0nme said:
those suck, go to the offical microsoft.com site and dl their microsoft antispyware--it removes everything in detail

Can you please post a link?

14k london spider said:
but i ran spybot, and CWshredder, what else can i do?

Here are the things I do to try and control spyware.

1. Download Lavasoft Adaware. It catches most everything I find. However, for added insurance I also use CWshredder and CCcleaner.

2. Go to My Computer. Than click on local Disk C:. Than open up the Windows folder and then open up the system 32 folder. Arrange the icons in the order that they've been modified and look at the last ones. If you hover the mouse icon over those folders, the name of the icon's creator will appear. If there is no description of the creator appears, the icon is perfectly safe to delete. You could click on properties to get further information on that particular file.

So far, so good.

Get a Mac. No more spyware. :)

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"