What Toppings Belong/Don't Belong On Your Pizza?

Please, please, PLEASE tell me you aren't talking about pizza......

On more than one occasion, I've nominated you as "smartest poster"......Dear God......for once, I'm at a loss for words.

And Kahran's slick too because he stealthily added those wicked toppings!

Kahran, surely you know fries and pickles are only for your burgers not a pizza!

This is the new, more interesting Lounge.... :funny:

Anything I like is pretty much fair game. Pineapple. Pickles. Apples. Cherries. Chocolate. Eggs. Fries. Whatever.
OK....I'm inviting my date, @MissMarvelous , who, BTW, likes freaking pineapple on her pizza, into this discussion. She's weird, but she's not THAT weird (at least I don't think she is). She's given me crap for having steak and eggs for breakfast and I'm making a, probably futile, attempt to show her just how normal I am.

Babe, this dude is talking pizza toppings...... :thud:

Last edited:
I know I'm gonna regret this, hate to wake a sleeping bear, and am afraid of what we're going to hear, but I can't help but wonder what @Reek likes on his pizza. I hope it isn't zombies or something.....maybe just cheese?

I know I’m gonna get cancelled for it, but you know what? I don’t care!

I miss having ground hamburger as a pizza topping option. :o

Unconventional but not horrible.

Atleast it's not mayo. :vomit:

I know I’m gonna get cancelled for it, but you know what? I don’t care!

I miss having ground hamburger as a pizza topping option. :o
As far as this thread goes, consider yourself on the correct end of the bell curve.

The amount of pearl clutching on here!

My friends @InCali and @Shinobi Shaw :
View attachment 84821
True, but that being said

giphy.gif

I bet Judge Judy has had eggs on pizza. Heck, she probably puts mayonnaise and fries on them.

I used to have a co-worker who swore by artichoke hearts on pizza.

I bet Judge Judy has had eggs on pizza. Heck, she probably puts mayonnaise and fries on them.

I used to have a co-worker who swore by artichoke hearts on pizza.
I’ve had pizza with artichoke hearts and it’s pretty good. Mayonnaise? Please.

I know I'm gonna regret this, hate to wake a sleeping bear, and am afraid of what we're going to hear, but I can't help but wonder what @Reek likes on his pizza. I hope it isn't zombies or something.....maybe just cheese?
Tears.

Seriously, if you haven’t had Bismarck pizza, you haven’t lived. I make it homemade:

View attachment 84657
Pizza with red sauce, fresh mozzarella, prosciutto, basil and crack an egg on it.

The egg yolk will run through it when you cut into it.
Amazing!
Never tried pizza like that before, but there a page on Reddit, called PutAnEggOnIt that would probably appreciate something like this.

Thanks for the invite, @InCali !

Yes, me loves pineapple pizza (lots of ham, pineapple and some maraschino cherries instead of olives). You can totally caramelized the pineapple with brown sugar! Nom nom nom nom

One of my childhood friends, is a cook. He makes pizza with lots of toppings, but he sells the "fries with fried eggs on top" pizza a lot. I'm not a fan, though.

My other favorite topping is: (tomato sauce, and mozzarella for the base) ham, palm heart or palmetto and golf sauce (which is basically: mayo and ketchup mixed together).

Occasionally I'll go for pepperoni, maybe buffalo chicken once in a very blue moon if I'm feeling adventurous but 9 times out of 10 I stick with the regular old plain cheese. Can't mess with a classic.

I've tried Hawaiian pizza before on a dare and I didn't hate it but I would never actually go out of my way to order it. That said, my hot take about pizza toppings is that pineapple and ham is the lesser of two evils compared to anchovies.

giphy.gif

Occasionally I'll go for pepperoni, maybe buffalo chicken once in a very blue moon if I'm feeling adventurous but 9 times out of 10 I stick with the regular old plain cheese. Can't mess with a classic.

I've tried Hawaiian pizza before on a dare and I didn't hate it but I would never actually go out of my way to order it. That said, my hot take about pizza toppings is that pineapple and ham is the lesser of two evils compared to anchovies.

giphy.gif

Okay Kevin McCallister, I see you.

IMG_9370.gif

This whole pickles on pizza trend needs to die in a fire.

I do really want to try anchovies on a pizza some day. But, a part of me just can't do it to the staff. I have worked in a pizza place when anchovies had been ordered. It makes the place reek.

Mac & cheese pizza is just fun.

This whole pickles on pizza trend needs to die in a fire.

I do really want to try anchovies on a pizza some day. But, a part of me just can't do it to the staff. I have worked in a pizza place when anchovies had been ordered. It makes the place reek.

Mac & cheese pizza is just fun.

Look, I love a good pickle, but who would do something dastardly like putting it on pizza?

Ugh, free will...

From my local, I usually order one that consists of salami, pepperoni, spicy beef, and jalapeno peppers. Am also open to mushrooms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"