What tree did you fall from?

Discussion in 'SHH Community Forum' started by hey yo its sean, Oct 17, 2005.

1. GunBlade

GunBlade Registered

Fig Tree (Sensibility) -- very strong minded, a bit self-willed, honest, loyal, independent, hates contradiction or arguments, hard worker when wants to be, loves life and friends, enjoys children and animals, few sexual relationships, great sense of humor, has artistic talent and great intelligence.

I don't think anything has ever been this accurate.

2. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore Registered

3. AndThePickles

AndThePickles Kiss the girl

Walnut Tree (Passion) -- unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.

Some of it's true, some of it is DEFINITELY not lol.

4. Riddick

Riddick Registered

Cypress Tree (Faithfulness) -- strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give but doesn't necessarily like it, strives to be
    content, optimistic, wants to be financially independent, wants love and affection, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered at times, can be unruly and careless, loves to gain knowledge, needs to be needed.

Well, besides what has been bolded I'd say everything else is pretty accurate...

5. Saph

Saph Registered

Lime Tree (Doubt) - intelligent, hard working, accepts what life dishes out, but not before trying to change bad circumstances into good ones, hates fighting and stress, enjoys getaway vacations, may appear tough, but is actually soft and relenting, always willing to make
    sacrifices for family and friends, has many talents but not always enough time to use them, can become a complainer, great leadership qualities, is jealous at times but extremely loyal.

6. Spider-Man Luvr28

I fell from the Hornbeam Tree (Good Taste) -- of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, is not egoistic, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads a reasonable and disciplined life, looks for kindness and acknowledgment in an emotional partner, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.

7. The Dude

The Dude Believe the impossible

Hazelnut Tree (Extraordinary) -- charming, sense of humor, very demanding but can also be very understanding, knows how to make a lasting impression, active fighter for social causes and politics, popular, quite moody, sexually oriented, honest, a perfectionist, has a precise sense of judgment and expects complete fairness.

surprisingly accurate

8. Electrix

Electrix Registered

Apple Tree for me

9. Erzengel

Erzengel |-o-| (-o-) |-o-|

Walnut Tree (Passion) -- unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.

Actually that pretty much sums me up. Add in perverted and geeky and then you have everything.

10. hey yo its sean

hey yo its sean Registered

I don't usually think too much of these things, but this one is surpringly accurate(at least, for me, and apparently others), so i thought i'd share.

11. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore Registered

[​IMG]
    My tree is hideous, l want another one.

12. JLBats

JLBats The boney king of nowhere

Poplar Tree (Uncertainty) -- looks very decorative, talented, not very self-confident, extremely courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, great artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean toward philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously.

Freakishly acurate.

13. Equinox

Equinox Nerazzurri

Weeping Willow (Melancholy) - likes to be stress free, loves family life, full of hopes and dreams, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful, musically inclined, loves to travel to exotic places, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with when pressured, sometimes demanding, good intuition, suffers in love until they find that one loyal, steadfast partner; loves to make others laugh

Thats pretty much me :eek: :up:

14. Wilhelm-Scream

Wilhelm-Scream Registered

Weeping Willow (Melancholy) - likes to be stress free, loves family life, full of hopes and dreams, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful, musically inclined, loves to travel to exotic places, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with when pressured, sometimes demanding, good intuition, suffers in love until they find that one loyal, steadfast partner; loves to make others laugh

Whoah, it's all true except I hate family life.

15. Wilhelm-Scream

You are "unrelenting" ? What are you, a War-God or something?

16. Gamma Ray

Gamma Ray Registered

The girls call me big oak.

17. Erzengel

Erzengel |-o-| (-o-) |-o-|

Yes I come to a town, where I pillage, take the horses, and ride off on the women.

18. Wilhelm-Scream

19. hey yo its sean

hey yo its sean Registered

Are you sure they're not saying "big joke?"

20. Lord Valumart

Lord Valumart Hype's Dr - It's Canon

Lime Tree, but that is total not me.

21. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore Registered

Shot down!

22. ben_thuggin

ben_thuggin Registered

23. The Last Meatbag

The Last Meatbag Registered

Hazelnut Tree (Extraordinary) -- charming, sense of humor, very demanding but can also be very understanding, knows how to make a
    lasting impression, active fighter for social causes and politics, popular, quite moody, sexually oriented, honest, a perfectionist, has a precise sense of judgment and expects complete fairness.

mines pretty acurate

24. twylight

twylight One And Only

Hmm..some of that is very true..though I don't picture my family or myself as melancholy..

25. Venom_uk

Venom_uk Registered

Fig Tree (Sensibility) -- very strong minded, a bit self-willed, honest, loyal, independent, hates contradiction or arguments, hard worker when wants to be, loves life and friends, enjoys children and animals, few sexual relationships, great sense of humor, has artistic talent and great intelligence.

More false than true. :down