What Villains do you want to come back/want to come?

It would be an awesome scene if the FF fought Klaw and The Living Laser, maybe a cool opening scene, but I agree that they could not carry a whole film.

I still think that The Wizard is a strong enough villain to take on FF4 he is not often mentioned but maybe he has a more movie villain feel than say Puppet Master.

PM might be okay aswell but if it has two be down to say 2 then I choose The Wizard or Annihilus but no Blastaar getting in the way.

:word:

the Wizard has been mentioned, since he is the leader of the Frightful Four! I would much rather see him in the next one, than Doom making a come back or the PM. And before someone says he needs to be redesigned, NO - he looks great JUST LIKE HE IS!

And before someone says he needs to be redesigned, NO - he looks great JUST LIKE HE IS!

He needs to be recast is what he needs. May I suggest Mr. Clive Owen:
180945-doctor-doom_400.jpg
clive.jpg

I was speaking of the Wizard. He, like so many of Kirby's amazing designs, would translate to the screen as is, with little or no screwing with.

Recasting Doom would be fine, but I hope we do not see him again in an FF movie for a LONG time. The FF have so many villains to choose from, why repeat the same one over and over? It's time to think bigger than that!

This is by far the simplest of all questions...and it occured to me while reading ultimate fantastic four.

Have a war raging under everyone's noses between atlantis and also the inhumans.

Have namor, a prisoner of atlantis released from his toombe and wish to exact his revenge for the loss of atlantis by first rebuilding it and then plunging taking out the whole surface.

the fantastic four would have to intervene with johnny siding with the inhumans with reed and sue and namor siding with ben.

Ultimately it leads to a big fight where namor takes on blackbolt and the fantastic four have to deal with the inhumans and atlanteans/or ressurected atlanteans trying their best to take on the surface world.

it ends up being that maximus the mad has used this all as a big distraction from his real aim to take blackbolt away from his kingdom and declare himself king and he is the one that released namor and fed everyone the wrong info.

it's a great story that tells of times before humans became the dominant species on this planet. It also gives johnny sometime with crystal that would lead to his girlfriend getting jealous and making her become galactus' next herald when he comes. It also highlights sue's relationship with Namor and how reed's jealousy gets in the way.

Most of all it gives us a big comicbook fight between two heroes that wouldn't normally get one, Namor/Blackbolt which would be awesome.

it'd probably have to be 2 and a bit hours to get it done but bring some real depth to the franchise' world.

Finally to conclude, we could see either the mole man or doom yet again picking up some devices from both civilizations ready to use in their next scheme.

that's how I would DO IT.

As long as Universal owns the Sub-Mariner, he will NEVER appear in a Fox/FF movie. The fact that one studio does not controls all these Marvel characters [like DC and Warner Bros.] prevents so many great and classis possibilities...

I will take Frightful Four with Hydroman in for Sandy.

Make that the Frightful Four with Quicksand in for Sandman, and then you've got something!

Best option for powerful bad guys would be the Frightful Four, always led by The Wizard. But their roster has a tendency to change. Trapster is kind of a mainstay though.

The frightful four is pathetic though, how is trapster a threat to any FF memeber?

Trapster's paste is strong enough to "hold a battle ship" and has restrained the Thing and adhered Mr. Fantastic, holding him captive! He can also fire various devices from the gun ["traps" designed by himself and/or the Wizard]. The original Four, or as close to them as possible, would make a great team of villains for the FF! And best of all, it would be something different than Doom!

This is by far the simplest of all questions...and it occured to me while reading ultimate fantastic four.

Have a war raging under everyone's noses between atlantis and also the inhumans.

Have namor, a prisoner of atlantis released from his toombe and wish to exact his revenge for the loss of atlantis by first rebuilding it and then plunging taking out the whole surface.

the fantastic four would have to intervene with johnny siding with the inhumans with reed and sue and namor siding with ben.

Ultimately it leads to a big fight where namor takes on blackbolt and the fantastic four have to deal with the inhumans and atlanteans/or ressurected atlanteans trying their best to take on the surface world.

it ends up being that maximus the mad has used this all as a big distraction from his real aim to take blackbolt away from his kingdom and declare himself king and he is the one that released namor and fed everyone the wrong info.

it's a great story that tells of times before humans became the dominant species on this planet. It also gives johnny sometime with crystal that would lead to his girlfriend getting jealous and making her become galactus' next herald when he comes. It also highlights sue's relationship with Namor and how reed's jealousy gets in the way.

Most of all it gives us a big comicbook fight between two heroes that wouldn't normally get one, Namor/Blackbolt which would be awesome.

it'd probably have to be 2 and a bit hours to get it done but bring some real depth to the franchise' world.

Finally to conclude, we could see either the mole man or doom yet again picking up some devices from both civilizations ready to use in their next scheme.

that's how I would DO IT.

The plot is to complex for Fox's FF. They only want to make movies with very simple stories that don't require any thinking on the audience part to follow.

It would cost a lot of money for both Atlantis and Inhumans. Fox is to cheap for that.

They messed up Doom. They'd do even worse with the Inhumans or Namor since the public barely knows they exist. :(

The Mole Man does sound like a villain they'd use. He's rarely treated seriously in the comics, he doesn't have a huge fanbase like Doom or Galactus so Fox has more leeway with doing whatever they want with him without the backlash. Story would have a field day turning him into a joke on screen.

edit: I like the idea. Del Toro or Kerry Conran could make it work.

Mole Man would work, but to do him right would require the big bucks, too. All those monsters and the army of underworld henchmen = $$$

Mole Man would work, but to do him right would require the big bucks, too. All those monsters and the army of underworld henchmen = $$$

It never occurred to me till now that a big studio like Fox would be too cheap to make a good FF movie.

Trapster's paste is strong enough to "hold a battle ship" and has restrained the Thing and adhered Mr. Fantastic, holding him captive! He can also fire various devices from the gun ["traps" designed by himself and/or the Wizard]. The original Four, or as close to them as possible, would make a great team of villains for the FF! And best of all, it would be something different than Doom!

Yet Torch can just melt his gun in a second and glue would do jack to Sue's force fields.

Yeah a guy with a glue gun is clearly a threat to the people who defeat galactus on a regular basis.

Also Wizard is clearly more intelligent than reed. :whatever:

i think they should bting back doom as ruler of latveria and have the movie take place in wakanda, introducing the black panther. The fantastic four would get word of a ship disappearing near there or something, and go to investiagate. THey run into the wakandans, are alomst taken prisoner but appeal to the black panthers better nature, and reed discovers how they discovered vibraneum. Then, doom with his new laterian army, declares war on wakanda, desiring the vibraneum. thats how i would do a thrid movie.

DS:

Fox has failed to give us a good Doom with the crew they have. Twice.

Unless some people get replaced it won't matter how good the plot is they'll still manage to screw it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"