Upcoming New Characters: Who Do You Want

GingerNinja707

Civilian
Reaction score
Which new characters are most likely to appear in upcoming Marvel movies and which ones would you like to see?

I, personally, would love to see Nova and Adam Warlock in GOTG3, Namor and Carol Danvers in Infinity War.

As for villains, I think the Skrulls and the Super Skrull would be awesome.

Well then you are as lucky as you are out of the loop, because both Carol Danvers and the Skrulls will be in 2019's Captain Marvel, and James Gunn already confirmed that Adam Warlock will indeed appear in GotG 3.

What do I want? Nova for a solo phase 4 film. Then Spider-Woman, Sub Mariner and She Hulk as new members of the Avengers in the future.

Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), Amora the Enchantress, Nova (Richard Rider), Mysterio, Kraven the Hunter, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Angela, The REAL Mandarin, Moondragon and Phyla-veil, Moonstone (Dr. Karla Sofen), Clea, etc.

I want to see a director with a vision make a Sentry movie. It would have to be done right, but if it was, it could be a masterpiece.

I’d also like to see a Thunderbolts movie. If it’s the original team or the mid-2000s New Thunderbolts, it could be made of minor characters (maybe without even introducing them in their original villainy in separate movies. It could be something along the lines of the Suicide Squad movie, where they’re introduced in flashback. Except better). Or it could be the post-Civil war style, with major villains. In fact, that would be a good way of introducing Norman Osborn in a way that hasn’t been shown in film before. Seeing Zemo take on a leadership role would be interesting, or even seeing a Red Hulk story with Thunderbolt Ross.

Well then you are as lucky as you are out of the loop, because both Carol Danvers and the Skrulls will be in 2019's Captain Marvel, and James Gunn already confirmed that Adam Warlock will indeed appear in GotG 3.

I'm aware but I meant the Skrulls and super skrull team up and I know that there's gonna be a captain Marvel movie but I meant in Infinity War

I want to see a director with a vision make a Sentry movie. It would have to be done right, but if it was, it could be a masterpiece.

I’d also like to see a Thunderbolts movie. If it’s the original team or the mid-2000s New Thunderbolts, it could be made of minor characters (maybe without even introducing them in their original villainy in separate movies. It could be something along the lines of the Suicide Squad movie, where they’re introduced in flashback. Except better). Or it could be the post-Civil war style, with major villains. In fact, that would be a good way of introducing Norman Osborn in a way that hasn’t been shown in film before. Seeing Zemo take on a leadership role would be interesting, or even seeing a Red Hulk story with Thunderbolt Ross.

Red Hulk would be AMAZING, I thought he was gonna get introduced in Civil War movie, but he didnt :(

You could even try and base it off the Thunderbolts cast from the Civil War comic, obviously excluding Venom and probably Norman Osborn too.

Always wanted Jack Flag, he debuted in the first run of Cap I ever read, not sure if I like the possibility of him debuting in AOS, if the rumor is even based, but realistically that's the only avenue where he could possibly appear.

Besides him, I want Terror Inc. and anything 2099...
These seem even more improbable, I know.

Always wanted Jack Flag, he debuted in the first run of Cap I ever read, not sure if I like the possibility of him debuting in AOS, if the rumor is even based, but realistically that's the only avenue where he could possibly appear.

Besides him, I want Terror Inc. and anything 2099...
These seem even more improbable, I know.

Ive never heard of these characters, what powers do they have?

Kamala Khan is my top 3 favorite Marvel characters, it is my wish to see her one day on the MCU.

As for villain, I quite like Parker Robbins, but perhaps I think he should be better suited for Defenders/Netflix side of MCU

BLADE
She Hulk
Namor
Nova
Spider-Woman
Fantastic Four
Sentry
Wonder Man
Starfox
Captain Britain
Blue Marvel

The Beyonder
Kang
Galactus - I know
Namor
Alpha Flight
Lego marvel 2 has me curious about an expanded Cosmo use in something.
Further exploration of the Celestials

chcohp5.jpg

She Hulk

Vulcan

Namor

Blade

Gladiator

Hercules

Moon Knight

Daken

Nitro

Morbius

DarkHawk

BullsEye

Scorpion

Chameleon

As excited as I am for Danvers as Captain Marvel, there’s a part of me that wants to see Genis-Vell from the early 2000’s CM run. I don’t know too much about Rick Jones as a character, but he was really entertaining in that series, especially alongside Genis.

Also, Nakia for Black Panther 2.

And Carnage. I doubt it’ll happen with Sony’s Venom movie on the horizon, but I want it so bad. I guess I’ll have to accept Mysterio or something as the next SM villain (which would actually be pretty dang cool too).

Yes!

Also She-Hulk, Doom, Spider-Woman, Namor, Hercules, Alpha Flight, Nova, etc. from those mentioned, plus Black Knight, Machine Man and Elsa Bloodstone.

But Monica, above all!

Last edited:
Kamala Khan. Arguably the best new character of this decade.

Maybe Marvel Studios could also branch out in flat out other genres picking from Crossgen's library.
I wanted a Way of the Rat movie since I picked up the first issue back in the day.

My list is ridiculously long so I won't share it, but the two characters that I want to see the most are She-Hulk and Ms Marvel, because 1) I like them (duh) and 2) both are very unique heroes that I think would bring a lot to the MCU... and arguably even to mainstream cinema in general, especially Kamala.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"