Upcoming New Characters: Who Do You Want

Confirmation that those heads on the side of the palace are indeed past champions and those character actually exist in the MCU.

I figured this would fit well in a thread about new characters.

“There might be some things in the trash piles. I mean, the biggest*– the biggest Easter eggs are on the side of the Sakaaran Palace, right Taika? There are previous Grandmaster champions that we see, as one for Hulk is being constructed, and those are all sort of Easter eggs for the deeper comic universe, that may or may not ever show up in the cinematic universe, but we thought it’d be fun to celebrate.”
http://www.slashfilm.com/thor-ragnarok-easter-eggs/

chcohp5.jpg

It could be a huge opportunity for another black actress to join the franchise. The issues of putting Monica in the MCU are: her age and which movie? It all depends on the plans for her. If she's in Captain Marvel, she's going to have to be played by an older actress. However, that field gets narrow with names like Gabrielle Union, Taraji P. Henson, Sanaa Lathan, Thandie Newton and Nia Long. Go younger and the field widens to include names like Gugu Mbatha Raw, Nicole Beharie, Kylie Bunbury, Teyonah Paris, Kerry Washington and Naomie Harris (just to name a few).

Several Black actresses on both the movie and TV side of the MCU would have made for a good choice for Monica: Rosario Dawson, Zoe Saldana and Tessa Thompson. Oh well.

Another issue is "what is her MCU nickname" since she has 1,000 of them in the comics.

Miles, Monica, Kamala, and Spider-woman the female clone of Peter

Last edited:
Marvel Studios Films

Avengers
Hercules
Tigra
Black Knight
Spectrum
Namor
Sentry
She-Hulk
Wonder Man
Silverclaw
Blue Marvel
Rick and Marlo Jones

Cosmic
Moondragon
Martyr
Nova
Nikki Gold

Fox Films (Including new versions of OT characters)
Bishop
Rogue
Iceman
Shadowcat
Warpath
X-Factor (Shatterstar, Multiple Man, Layla Miller, Strong Guy, Siryn, Forge, Non-Gifted Polaris)
Fantastic Four (in a capacity that's not related to Reed and Sue's kids)
Silver Surfer

Netflix
Moon Knight
Blade
Johnny Blaze, Dan Ketch and Alejandra Jones

Namor
Nova
Quasar
She-Hulk
Hercules
Beta Ray Bill
Spider-Woman
Fantastic Four
Alpha Flight
Enchantress
Wonder Man
Annihilus
Adam Warlock
Photon (my captain marvel)
Black Knight
Cul Borson

This ^^^^^^^^
Monica Rambeau aka Spectrum

Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk

Blue Marvel

Namor

The Wrecking Crew

Kang

Wonder Man

Hercules

Champion

High Evolutionary

Hellcat

The U-Foes

The Shaper of Worlds and Glorian

Count Nefaria

Black Knight

I would hate to see this cast of Avengers step away with facing Kang as the main villain of an Avengers movie.

This is a bit tough. I feel Marvel has already gotten to some characters I never really cared for like Captain Marvel and Inhumans, so we are getting to the bottom of the barrel it seems.

If they had more rights, this would be easy...tons of characters at Fox that I would love to see joining the cast. But with what they have, the only one I kinda want is She-Hulk. I have an idea for a really neat film that could delve into things like Black Widow's backstory using She-Hulks position as a lawyer and the Sokovia Accords. Nova could be interesting.

For villains, Spidey has quite a few I would love to see. And what the heck, how about Fin Fang Foom?

Brother Voodoo

Constrictor

Controller

US Agent

Nightmare

I would hate to see this cast of Avengers step away with facing Kang as the main villain of an Avengers movie.

For real!!! I'm not sure if Marvel Studios will ever get a cast of actors this exceptional ever again.

Kang would be awesome.

Blade because we've added Cosmic Marvel and Magic Marvel with Strange; I wanna see weird Marvel with zombies, vampires and werewolves. Introduce Blade and introduce vampires to the MCU.

Namor for almost the same reason, we got the space and land now bring on the freaks from the ocean. He could easily be introduced in Black Panther 2. Wakanda is hidden from the world so maybe they can say that Atlantis did the same. If they didn't ruin the InHumans it would have been amazing to have Black Bolt help his fellow king buddy T'Challa take on the anti hero Namor.

Moon Knight because he would be great with the likes of Punisher and DD. Be great to see and watch because he is so different from many of the street level guys.

She Hulk for just another Hulk but to bring in more people from Hulks world. There's basically nobody besides Ross atm. Just give us a hint that Bruce has a cousin Jennifer and they can slowly bring her in. She's great friends with Carol or was(not sure after Civil War 2) so her being introduced by the time Captain Marvel is here would be great.

Probably a lot more but I'll just say Silver Surfer and Galactus. SS is my favorite hero and was disappointed when he was ruined even if he looked pretty cool. (his powers come from his board AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!)

I really wanna see Nova, Namor and Blue Marvel

Sentry
Kang
Hyperion
American Sanchez
Blue Marvel
Zarda power princess
Terminus
High Evoluntionary
Annihilius
Blaastar
Speed Demon
Gladiator
Count Nefaria
Mangog
Nighthawk
Taskmaster
Moon Knight
Quasar

Blade because we've added Cosmic Marvel and Magic Marvel with Strange; I wanna see weird Marvel with zombies, vampires and werewolves. Introduce Blade and introduce vampires to the MCU.
Hell yeah. Team him up with Ghost Rider too. That'd be some great fun.

Fantastic Four
Doom
Silver Surfer
Galactus

^This!

And add to that Kang/Rama Tut.

But that all depends on Marvel ever getting back the rights and I don't ever care to see any other version of those characters from some other studio.

Now realistically what I can hope for - in order of most wanted:

• Beta Ray Bill (he exists! monument on Sakaar)
  • Hercules (along with the rest of the Greek Pantheon - total long shot now in competition with Wonder Woman mythos but if they incorporate with the Eternals it could still work)
  • Namor (another long shot with Aquaman movie coming out but still one can hope)
  • Mangog
  • Amora the Enchantress
  • High Evolutionary
  • MODOK
  • Sentry
  • Fin Fang Foom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member