What was the last book you read?

twylight said:
I haven't read his Case for Faith book...but I really like his Case for Christ.
Very, well written. And..all around...good! :)
He is a very good writer.

I read the Case for Faith student edition, which was great, and then the Case for Christ non-student one. I wanna get the non-student Case for Faith now. Same type of book, btu instead of Jesus stuff it is more the full Bible, evolution, Big Bang, awesome book:)

'Salems Lot' by Stephen King.

Stxl3n said:
Farhenhiet (sp?) 451, i still think that was written a few yrs ago.... ;)

If by years you mean decades.
;)

I think the last book I read entirely was Chronicle of A Death Foretold,by Gabriel Marquez.

Currently I'm reading Thou Art That,which is actually overdue from the library so now I owe like $10.:(

darthphere said:
I didnt want to read it at first because I thought it was a chick book (sorry for the term) but I read it and loved it. Does Ramirez show up again in the books. That guy is one sick puppy.
Yeah, he does.

The Kingpin said:
It was written about 50 years ago....

The last book I red fully was Lord of the Flies. There's a lot of subliminal **** in there.....

I dont know what subliminal crap your talking about.I hope Beelzebub has mercy on our soul.:o

"Demon Haunted World", Carl Sagan.

I think the last book I read all the way through was "Man and boy" by Tony Parsons.

Very good british book :cool:

JLA: Exterminators by Christopher Golden

Doc Savage: He Could Stop the World

Fun, light reading.

Agatha Christie - Curtain

I'm currently reading the October/November 55th Anniversary Issue of "Fantasy&ScienceFiction" magazine.

The Keep,
cant remember who wrote it,
interesting book,
its got everything from Nazi to Vampires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"