What would be your marvel dream-team?

shiva666

art designer
Reaction score
Well since they are about to go shifty on team players, what would you personally like to see as teams?

Avengers
X-men
FF

others? bad guy teams? a new team under your personal title?

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. Mind being a bit more clear for us derpy folks?

What do you mean going shifty?

I'd like all of that, plus Heroes for Hire:

Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Misty Knight
Colleen Wing

i'd like to see a UK based marvel team come about be it MI13 or excalibur..
but mainly captain britain and union jack..

AVENGERS
Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Giant-Man
The Wasp
Hulk

West Coast Avengers
Hawkeye
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Ms. Marvel
Black Panther

1.NEW AVENGERS LINEUP:
-Captain America
-IronMan
-Ant-Man
-Thor
-Hulk
-Wasp
-Black Panther
-Hawkeye
-Ms.Marvel
-Quicksilver
-Namor

2.NEW X-MEN LINEUP:
-Cyclops
-Wolverine
-Hope Summers
-Beast
-Emma Frost
-Ice-Man

I'd probably just take every Marvel superhero and pack them into one team. Kinda impractical, but hey, the more the merrier!

I want an MCU made Defenders movie. Impossible right now because MS only has the rights to 3 of the 4 main characters and I would want it done right with the Silver Surfer in there as well. Plus you'd need origin films for him and Dr. Strange as well as Namor to do it right and I'd love to have them.

1.NEW AVENGERS LINEUP:
-Captain America
-IronMan
-Ant-Man
-Thor
-Hulk
-Wasp
-Black Panther
-Hawkeye
-Ms.Marvel
-Quicksilver
-Namor

2.NEW X-MEN LINEUP:
-Cyclops
-Wolverine
-Hope Summers
-Beast
-Emma Frost
-Ice-Man
You need Archangel in there too

I'd probably just take every Marvel superhero and pack them into one team. Kinda impractical, but hey, the more the merrier!

sounds like the new Uncanny Avengers

MarvelNOW_JoeQ.jpg

I personally have always had a hard time believing the x-gene could exist in the same world as The Avengers. I just personally like them kept separate.

sounds like the new Uncanny Avengers

MarvelNOW_JoeQ.jpg

I personally have always had a hard time believing the x-gene could exist in the same world as The Avengers. I just personally like them kept separate.

That image isn't the Uncanny Avengers. That book will consist of Cap, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Rogue, Wolverine, and Havok. I think that image you posted is just like an "OMG MAJOR MARVEL STORIES COMING!!!!!" promo pic.

Also, regarding keeping them separate, and I am actually just asking, not trying to be a dick, are you against characters like Beast, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch as Avengers?

I just thought he'd like that pic.

I'd have no problem if Fox kept the rights and we never saw mutants in the MCU. There's a lot of great xmen characters. But... lets put it this way, The Avengers I love can each be seen as the pinnacle of human intellect, innovation and/or training. In that regard, it totally sucks that millions of humans just pop up born with powers of a similar degree.

Ah, ok, I see. I agree with you on that. I really have no desire to see a "complete" Marvel movie universe. For the majority of the last four decades, the Avengers and X-Men have stayed mostly separate, so I'd prefer the movies keep that going so it isn't too cluttered.

I will also acknowledge that many X-Men are highly skilled and highly trained in their respective abilities. Cyclops gets an honorable mention here. That muther ****er tries so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"