Which Marvel movie/TV team would you be a part of ?

Batmannerism

Super-unknown
Reaction score
Okay, so far Marvel has served up some really successful and enjoyable superhero team films. (I'm including X-Men and Fantastic Four, which aren't
MCU but are Marvel comic book characters, and can't get back to the MCU soon enough IMO)>

These teams have different personalities and dynamics, so which team would you want to be a part of ?

Would you be a two-time galaxy-saving a-hole as part of the Guardians of the Galaxy ?

Would you be one of Earth's Mightiest Heroes, the Avengers ?

Would you fight crime in NYC with the Defenders ?

Would you stand above mere humans, as an Inhuman ?

Would you be an Agent of Shield ?

Would you fight to make the world safe for mutantkind, as one of the X-Men ?

Or, would you wait in silent anguish for a decent movie to be made about you as a member of the Fantastic Four ? Just kidding....but not really.

Personally, I'd rather hang out with GOTG mostly for the laughs but also because they've got a sense of family and friendship that would make them the most enjoyable, and occasionally aggravating bunch to hang out with.

Guardians. I'd fit in much better with those crazy, broken a-holes then the Avengers or Defenders. I could easily see myself throwing a few back with JJ, but it would be tough to keep up with an alcoholic.

Last edited:
Probably the X-Men even though I'd probably die a horrible death

I wouldn't be an X-Men for the simple fact that Professor X would always know when I'm imagining Kitty or Rogue naked.

1) Guardians
2) Avengers (you know Tony would have the fridge stocked with the best s***)
3) X-Men
4) Defenders (love these guys but they are below my pay grade)

Last edited:
I wouldn't be an X-Men for the simple fact that Professor X would always know when I'm imagining Kitty or Rogue naked.

1) Guardians
2) Avengers (you know Tony would have the fridge stocked with the best s***)
3) X-Men
4) Defenders (love these guys but they are below my pay grade)

Lol. Great answer !

I would be part of the New Warriors because I want to be cast as Darkhawk.

X-Force. I'm all about the thrill of killing.
I couldn't be on a superhero team that's against or struggles with the notion of killing. I'm way too blood thirsty to deal with that bull*hit and I'd end up killing my team for sure if they got in my way.

I wish it could be different but totally The Avengers, I even say I'm the Clint Barton of my crew: the one most likely to be forgotten or the guy who everyone remembers last :woot:

Well, and mostly for my own fault, I usually tell them that everything they do suck.

The Avengers. Lots of money and it seems less likely that you'd die a very painful death or weird space/time fate.

The Avengers would be a great way to develop an inferiority complex.
GOTG spend way too much trying to achieve the next Darwin award.
Somehow these mean streets of NYC got a whole lot worse.
Have no interest in solving another mystery of who busted in & took over SHIELD.
Inhumans? who dat?
I'll go to their version of Hogwarts, but I would much rather use these mutant abilities to find a job and make that work easier.

If I'm being honest I'd like to be an Inhuman. Their backstory is fantastic and HE'LL YEAH I WANT WINGS BRO!

I'd probably be an X-Men, but I would most likely be a mutant that would be a card carrying Avenger as well.

X-Men for me, though I actually really like most of these Marvel teams.

Avengers. You get to stay in a swank facility, Tony pays for everything and even if you don't have powers you will probably still survive because you have Hulk, Iron Man and Thor on your side.

I'd like to be part of the Defenders, mostly. Do you have to be one of the main characters or your own invented one? LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"