World What would you like for a next generation X-Men game?

xrs13

Cold as ice
Reaction score
I didn't know where to post this really but I thought who else is going to want to post about it more than the X-Fans :)

I was watching trailers for lots of next gen games coming for xbox one and ps4 and was considering if/when we ever get another x-men game what would everyone want it to be like?

For me I was really taken with the new game "the division" from ubisoft. For me I actually really liked the wolverine origins game and I love most x-games this far really. But I thought perhaps its about time to get a game with really good graphics for something like X-Men that is open world. Imagine Storm flying over New york calling other X-Men in battling sentinels, Nightcrawler teleporting through streets and rogue smashing through buildings. Imagine a dark phoenix saga in game where a city can be leveled.

I just think its time to get away from the usual lego games, the beat em ups and the xml/mua styles ( Believe me I still really want XML).

If they made it as a multiplayer game where you could play with say 6 people in a game but could pick from a large array of characters and kept it RPG styled where you progress so you feel like you are growing as a character it would be epic.

I dunno I just wanted to get peoples views on it as I never see it discussed anywhere. :)

Something like X-Men Legends. And make it open world at least for some areas.

Should be like Infamous crossed with the story telling of Arkham. Needs to be something they havnt done before with X-Men and more advanced then their previous games. In gameplay and storytelling.

Lego is top notch so I don't see the complaint there. Someone else should step up but keep those games coming.

Last edited:
Nothing since it will never happen. Marvel do not want the X-Men existing outside the comics and as soon as they're able to cancel them in the next few years, they'll never come back.

tumblr_m355ym9SSN1rrx8xeo2_r1_250.gif

I honestly don't know. I like GTA, Arkham, and Uncharted, and would love an X-Men game in the vain of those games particularly GTA and Arkham with the open world. But it would require limiting the character choices to at most 3-5. A Mortal Kombat style fighting game might be better. You could implement a much larger cast and constantly add more through DLCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"