The Wolverine What X-Men characters besides Wolverine should be in this?

No Omega Red, he just doesn't fit this story

Definitely Silver Samurai, Yukio, Mariko, Lord Shingen, (maybe Viper) all of them no question...

And if there are any X-men cameos for fan service, either Sunfire, or mayyyybe a Kwannon/Psylocke reference would be cool

So you think it should be the Wolverine story about Yukio and Mariko?

Do you think they could include Yuriko too? Get Kelly Hu back into it.

Maybe I should have titled it..

Besides Wolverine, what other X-Men characters should appear?

Aw well...

Definitely Silver Samurai, Yukio, Mariko, Lord Shingen, (maybe Viper) all of them no question...

And if there are any X-men cameos for fan service, either Sunfire, or mayyyybe a Kwannon/Psylocke reference would be cool

Agreed, adding characters who dont belong in Japan would be pointless since there are already so many characters form the story arc. Dont want to add cameos just to please fans but I Would love to see Psylocke. Since this will only be a one shot I would rather they just merged the characters of Kwannon and Psylocke. No time for the mind swapping.

Silver Samurai, pre Stryker Lady Deathstrike, Psylocke, Sunfire, and a totally random appearance from Storm, who never meets Wolverine and only appears in scenes with Psylocke. So random, but this is Fox.

Silver Samurai, pre Stryker Lady Deathstrike, Psylocke, Sunfire, and a totally random appearance from Storm, who never meets Wolverine and only appears in scenes with Psylocke. So random, but this is Fox.

Well he doesn't reconize Deathstrike in x2, so unless he gets ANOTHER memory swipe, that would definetley throw a wrench into continuity.

Than again we don't know if the neq Director will keep this in canon with the films, but seeing is how Hugh Jackman will be Wolverine, i think it would be hard to distance its self from the other movies.

Silver Samurai, of course. But I'd like them to have Lady Deathstrike before she was enhanced with adamantium by Stryker.

Silver Samurai or Omega Red for the Villain role

For an X-Men member (but not an X-member in the movie), I pick Sunfire.

Silver Samurai, of course. But I'd like them to have Lady Deathstrike before she was enhanced with adamantium by Stryker.

Ditto...maybe have Deathstrike leading a take on the Reavers...

I know the story is the Japan story...but I've always liked Bloodscream...

...I wouldn't mind Daken worked into the story somehow...

Quick cameo by Maverick would be fun. One of my favorite seldom used characters.

Sabretooth cameo hunting down Wolverine

Last edited:

That doesn't stop FOX, lol.

I actually think Omega Red could work within some restraints...at least some with him following Wolverine(hunting him down for survivors of Project X maybe?).

Sabretooth I could actually go without...I want to see Wolverine deal with others besides the infamous Sabe...

....and, Silver Samurai, Sunfire, Domino and Storm would be sweet. I won't take The Wolverine into any kind of set continuity, so I want to see Storm.

I thought they could of included Omega Red in First Class since it had to do with America-Russia.

But now I definitely want to see him in a Wolverine movie. Thought it would of been in the first one though. Considering Red was a Russian symbol, and Wolverine and Striker's team were North American. Thought it would of made sense.

If they can fit him into this one, why not? But not as a main villain. I want him to encounter the true character's in Japan.

I doubt we will see Red in an X4, because there will probably never be one. So I am kind of desperate to see Red in a movie, and I will love to see him the new Wolverine.

Psylocke too. She sucked in X3, not even sure if that was her.

Red, in general, seems kind of hard to make in a movie, taking his powers into consideration.

But like I said, if they can do it right, why not?

Silver samurai, Yukio, mariko,and shingen.

If they have to do a cameo, Yuriko -pre-adamantium or sunfire would be cool.

It would be awesome to See Omega Red it i know it sounds weird but he worked perfectly in The Wolverine Anime

Sunfire, Thunderbird, Silver Samurai, Viper, Lady Deathstrike, Domino, Mastermind, and Avalanche I would like to see any of them in it.

It would be awesome to See Omega Red it i know it sounds weird but he worked perfectly in The Wolverine Anime

They really should have found some way to use Omega Red at the end of Origins instead of Barakapool, but whatever, what's done is done.

Agreed, adding characters who dont belong in Japan would be pointless since there are already so many characters form the story arc. Dont want to add cameos just to please fans but I Would love to see Psylocke. Since this will only be a one shot I would rather they just merged the characters of Kwannon and Psylocke. No time for the mind swapping.

I was a huge supporter of adding X-Men characters into X-Men Origins: Wolverine because I am an X-Men fan above a fan of any individual character, and since it was being treated as much as an X-Men prequel as it was a Wolverine solo story, it made sense to include Cyclops, Gambit, etc...

That said, The Wolverine isn't an X-Men prequel tale. It really is just a Wolverine solo story. And as such, I don't think there should be any X-Men characters in it. My knowledge of the Japan story is that it's a stand alone, graphic novel. As such, I think they should adapt the graphic novel pretty truly, and leave the fan service out. Service the fans by making a movie that is true to the story.

I will love to see Lady Deathstrike pre-experiment. Yet again played by Kelly Hu.

Yeah I would like to see a cameo from Lady Deathstrike (pre-experiment).

Domino should be reserved for the Deadpool movie imo. Shed work the best that way Guns vs guns/Merc Vs Merc. Kwannon/Psylocke, Sunfire or Deathstrike could all work in Wolverine.

pick up the japan saga mini, IF they aren't in that, then they shouldn't be in the movie.

I'd like for Gambit to show back up and hand Logan his jacket back and say "Here man you left this in my plane awhile back.".

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"