Whatever happened to the Fan Art Contests??

Does anybody else would like to post some cool art over here it looks quite empty.
Let's post some fun work!! We need more variety.:yay:

Does anybody else would like to post some cool art over here it looks quite empty.
Let's post some fun work!! We need more variety.:yay:

all art is welcome (adhering to hype rules of course :) ), so i definitely encourage you to create your own art thread and check out other member's pages as well. which i have seen that you're already doing :up:

Hi everyone, I have a question, as you can see I'm posting my art over here, but, I don't know if it is ok to do it in this page or I should create any own art thread in the forum? Maybe it doesn't matter but I would like to make sure.
I'm still a recent member here and I'm learning how to use a forum in general.:O

Thankyou for you time.:-)

you may post it here, but you may get more views and feedback in your own thread. think of it as your own personal gallery :)

Thankyou ComicChick for you information! I will try then my own thread one of this days! :yay:

Hello everybody, I finally made my own thread in the forum it is called "My Drawing's Gallery"', from now on I'll post drawings there for who is interested to see :yay: .
Anyway, I will be open to ideas and suggestions to improve my work and hope that everybody is healthy and doing well!
I also hope more people will post their drawings too, so we can have some fun with art!

Have a nice day everyone:word:

Last edited:
Hello everybody, looks like it's been some time that we all were here, hope everyone is doing well and being healthy. Anyway, just want to say that I have some drawings already in my own thread: (My Drawing's Gallery) and if you like or are interested you can just go ahead and take a look, would like to have some opinion! :)
Hope to see drawings from other people too though! Let's keep this going, and have a great day or evening all of you whatever you are. Keep Save!

this forum doesn't have that much traction i'm afraid. i highly recommend you branch out and check out some other subforums as well :up:

you'll find me in the community a lot for instance

Hi how are you doing :D
Yeah looks like this forum is a little asleep for now will try other branches then, thank you for telling me :)
Hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"