What's the best fast food burger you've ever had?

Erzengel

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
Reaction score
Recently, I've been having multiple best fast food burger debates. I think most people here know that I'm a little of a food snob who turns his nose at Subways, Pizza Hut, McDonalds, etc.

I know a lot of these places are regional, but some of us do travel. You may live someplace where the only fast food burger joints are a McDonalds and a Burger King but maybe you traveled to California or New York or Florida or Chicago and had an amazing burger.

This thread is to for once and for all crown the best fast food burger.

Five Guys.

Unfortunately In n Out isn't on the east coast so Ive never tried it but I hear that's the best

Steak n Shake has/had a really good Jamaican Jerk Burger too.

But do we really count REd Robin as a fast food place? I put it with a place like TGI Fridays or Applebees

Probably, same thing with Fuddruckers, I guess as well, I tried to do chains based on a wiki hamburger place that I found.

I've been to the west coast and I've never had a burger as good as In N Out.

My problem with Five Guys is how greasy it is and how bad I feel afterwards. I find Steak n Shake better on the east cast. I also tried this place called Moo Yah. Both Steak n Shake and Moo Yah, I find less greasy.

Probably, same thing with Fuddruckers, I guess as well, I tried to do chains based on a wiki hamburger place that I found.

I've been to the west coast and I've never had a burger as good as In N Out.

My problem with Five Guys is how greasy it is and how bad I feel afterwards. I find Steak n Shake better on the east cast. I also tried this place called Moo Yah. Both Steak n Shake and Moo Yah, I find less greasy.

This is what I keep hearing :csad:

my list best to least

1. Red Robin
2. Applebee's
3. Cheeburger Cheeburger
4. Five Guys
5. Sonic
6. Burger King
7. Wendy's
8. McDonalds

I haven't been to any others on that list.

Last edited:
1) Wayback burger
2) Jack in the Box
3) Checkers

in-n-out is indeed the best. five guys is good, but over priced.

It was a couple of decades ago, but I was in Texas and stopped at a place called WHAT-A-BURGER.....it was huge and juicy with all the fixins.

I consider fast food as having a drive thru, so places like Red Robin and Wayback don't count.

I'd vote In-n-Out, followed closely by What-A-Burger.

Something called a "King Kong" burger.

5 Beef patty's, each layer topped with cheese,salad and topped off with onions,peppers and chilli sauce.:hmr:

Something called a "King Kong" burger.

5 Beef patty's, each layer topped with cheese,salad and topped off with onions,peppers and chilli sauce.:hmr:

Jesus Christ!:eek: Did you finish it?😱

I don't live in the states, but from when I've visited, I'd say Steak n' Shake and In-n-Out were the best.

I used to work in McDonald's and I've pretty much eaten all their burgers.

I think one of the burgers at Eddie Rockets were amazing though.

I took my time to savour it. Otherwise you'd end up on the floor of the men's room.

Johnny Rockets is good.
Hopdoddy's is amazing.

In-N Out sucks to me. Their fries are crap and their burgers are like a step up from McDonalds...which is nothing to be proud of.

IMO there are no good fast food drive through burgers. It's cooked in 60 seconds for a reason.

thank god no one has sung the praises of Checker's burgers... they're overpriced piles of cows**t... if you feel the urge for some drop-down-to-your-knees toilet dining, this is the place...

I had a Checkers burger once. It was ok. Nothing special.
Same with SOnic burgers. I went there last week. Nothing special about that place at all. Even the slushie's weren't much better than an Icee or Slurpee.

I forgot about Sonics. I think Sonics is decent. Above a McDonalds, Burger King and Wendys but below a In N Out and Shake Shack.

Of the chains, my favorite is Freddy's. Steak n' Shake offers the most variety, so I also like it.

Local standalones are the best though. I got takeout from Chuck's in Hamilton, Ontario about a month ago and those burgers were amazing.

Last edited:
Recently, I've been having multiple best fast food burger debates. I think most people here know that I'm a little of a food snob who turns his nose at Subways, Pizza Hut, McDonalds, etc.

I know a lot of these places are regional, but some of us do travel. You may live someplace where the only fast food burger joints are a McDonalds and a Burger King but maybe you traveled to California or New York or Florida or Chicago and had an amazing burger.

This thread is to for once and for all crown the best fast food burger.

Burger fi.

For me it's a Hardee's thick burger hands down. The thing that sucks is I only know of one out here and it's far as hell from where I live

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"