What's the best fast food burger you've ever had?

Any burger that hasn't been spit in from angry underpaid workers.

Any burger that hasn't been spit in from angry underpaid workers.

So basically you've never had a fast food burger?

Not all fast food employees are angry.
220px-Good_Burger_film_poster.jpg

Spitting probably only happens on late night shifts. Don't get any 1 am burgers :eek: Go during a busy lunch hour and reduce the chances of spit or other substances.

Or go to a place like Five Guys where you can see them cooking your delicious tasty burger :o

Burger King. The Whopper is still me favorite fast food burger. I haven't eaten at a lot of those places posted though.

I tried a Big Mac for the first time in 2 years the other day and it's simply awful anymore. Used to love them.

I don't know that Five Guy or a few of the other places mentioned are "fast food" exactly. :shrug: Mcdonalds, Sonics, Wendys, Burger King, etc... are fast food to me.

In-N-Out.

But since I live on the East Coast, I can't get that on the regular, so my go-to fast food burger is Elevation Burger.

Five Guys is my favorite burger period. It's beauty lies in it's simplicity.

Harveys. I have yet to find a better burger around here. The others just can't compare.

I will say this, In-N-Out is pretty overrated. It's better than McDonalds, BK, Jack in the Box and the like, but the fervor some people have for In-N-Out is ridiculous.

Whole Foods is pretty tasty. I miss Roy Rogers, there are a few around.

I don't know that Five Guy or a few of the other places mentioned are "fast food" exactly. :shrug: Mcdonalds, Sonics, Wendys, Burger King, etc... are fast food to me.

Idk I'd consider FIve Guys fast food.

I look at it like this, if you cound Subway or Chitpotle fast food then I don't see why not consider Five Guys.

But if we're just going by places with a drive thru then yeah take Five Guys off the list

However I don't think Cheeburger CHeeburger or Red Robin should be on the poll. But hey it's whatever.

Whole Foods is pretty tasty. I miss Roy Rogers, there are a few around.

Well, she could've said Boca Burger.

I guess if we're just counting fast food places, I'd put Fuzzy's Taco's sandwiches on top.

1) Mad Mike's
2) Five Guys
3) Culvers

Someone seriously picked Burger King?

The garlic butter herb burger at Jack In the Box is the best burger I've had recently. Became addicted to those things back in April.

Idk I'd consider FIve Guys fast food.

I look at it like this, if you cound Subway or Chitpotle fast food then I don't see why not consider Five Guys.

But if we're just going by places with a drive thru then yeah take Five Guys off the list

I pretty much view fast food as not having to sit down and wait a while for them to cook your food.

Does TGI Fridays count? Their Jack Daniel's burger is amazing

Whoops! I meant to hit Steak 'n Shake but hit Shake Shack by accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"