What's the best fast food burger you've ever had?

Someone seriously picked Burger King?

They are apparently one of the few that don't use the textured pink slime filler ... Although now most claim they don't.
Check your favorite. This is approved as "beef"

Also they supposedly don't fry.

main_pink-slime.jpg

Most these fast food places, you're pretty much getting a sponge of beef-fat , that is all the leftover crap from the actual beef people want, treated colored and textured to look like beef.

Then the sponge we call ground beef "burger" is fried in more fat and salt for you, for "flavor!":p

So pretty much a sponge of fried fat!

Yum ...Enjoy your fast food!

Last edited:
Basically we're eating krabby patties.

Does TGI Fridays count? Their Jack Daniel's burger is amazing

I would say that a casual restaurant/bar like TGIF, Applebee's, Outback, Chili's, etc. does not count.

In N Out
Red Robin
Islands
Five Guys
Carls Jr

From California I know In n Out isn't on the East Coast but it should be probably one of the best burgers

The last time we were in Las Vegas, we walked from the Ventian to In N Out. We walked 5 miles round trip. :o

I googled what Boca Burger is and now Im mad

Whole Foods has an amazing hot bar. The one I frequent is near a college a campus and has some kick ass pizza, occasionally some incredible ox tail. The ox tail doesn't last long, the word is out on how good it is.

I've always heard about 'em thrughout the years, but what's the deal with a place called FatBurger's?...

I love Red Robin. They also have a nice selection depending on my mood. I use to love In and Out, but after moving near one and being able to have it when I want, made it a tad bit less special.

I don't know, depends what I'm craving. It's a toss between In-N-Out and Carl's Jr. I'll go with In-N-Out as they're the most consistent and they're delicious every time.

I like Red Robin since they opened one in Chicago. But Fuddruckers had some good burgers too, just too bad there aren't that many around.

I want to try their exotic burgers.

Five Guys is the ****. It tastes exactly what I always thought a Krabby Patty would taste like.

Smashburger isn't bad, but it's not exceptional. Fatburger is awesome, but then again I've only eaten it when I'm insanely drunk and just leaving a bar.

This thread has become, "Where is your favorite place to get a burger?" as basing it off of fast food choices seems to differ upon unique classifying of that term.

All the burger talk had me give Sonic another tyr for breakfast this morning. before work.

2nd time having it. This might sound weird but I hate how the tomatoes, pickles, etc. are still cold when I bite into it. :shrug:

Most other places put it on the grill/in the microwave along with the rest of the burger.

You actually want your veggies warm on the burger? *****, you cray.

I don't like the very cold but at the same time warm feeling on my burgers man.

Same thing with condiments. Unless it has to be refrigerated I hate when people put it in fridge

Whataburger Double with grilled onions and jalapenos.

There's nothing worse than when you have a burger and don't eat it right away, and then eat it later and it's just soggy and cold. And reheating it up won't make it any better.

There's an In N Out and Five Guys in my town and I have to say Five Guys is easily the better burger. The meat is better and the fact that I can get it as spicy as I want really clinches it. The only problem is it's more expensive, but it makes sense. Better quality = higher price.

Also, the fries are much, much better.

LOL if it's got any kind of waiters or table service it really shouldn't count as "fast food" restaurant.

Fast food is a chain that "cooks" and delivers your slop all while you're still standing at the counter, or still in your car with the engine running.
If you at any moment sat down, or switched off your engine, to order and receive this food, it isn't a fast food chain.

Big indicator - you're not tipping anyone for table service at fast food.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"