What's the best fast food burger you've ever had?

th

HTb5YaUpLTmjna-640m.jpg

five guys used to be my go-to back east

I do like In-N-Out, pretty cheap when you take the quality of the food into consideration.

The Sourdough Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich from Jack In The Box!

Also, the fries are much, much better.

Fries are another issue entirely. I find most chains have some awful fries. Standalones are usually good though.

My favorite fries from a fast food chain is easily PDQ, but that's a chicken place. I do like the fries from Freddy's though.

Yeah most fast food fries are turrible. But they are a necessarily evil.

I actually did use to like BK's fries until they changed it. It actually had seasoning not just salt

Yeah most fast food fries are turrible. But they are a necessarily evil.

I actually did use to like BK's fries until they changed it. It actually had seasoning not just salt

If they offer Onion Rings at the place, I will get them instead if I know their fries are crap.

Do the ones you make yourself count? Most fast food burgers tend to be awful. The meat has no flavour, the cheese is bland and the sauce is just full of sugar.

Do the ones you make yourself count? Most fast food burgers tend to be awful. The meat has no flavour, the cheese is bland and the sauce is just full of sugar.
No, that would be homemade. :dry: Even if you make it pretty fast...

Finally had an Elevation Burger, superb, but hold the fries, yuck.

Finally had an Elevation Burger, superb, but hold the fries, yuck.
I like those skinny olive oil fries, ngl. But yeah, in my area we're surrounded by Five Guys and Elevation Burger, and I very much prefer Elevation Burger. I don't really get the Five Guys love, tbh.

A good whopper beats in & out, five guys, etc. in my opinion

I do enjoy an animal style, protein style whenever I'm visiting Cali though...

The only restaurants listed on this poll we have down here are Maccas and the Aussie version of Burger King. The rest I've never heard of.

This thread makes me hungry...Never had HALF of those choices !!! I heard In-Out burger is fantastic though.

Bleecker Burger has been widely seen as wearing the crown as the best burger joint in London for the last few years which is impressive given the sheer volume of burger joints in the city.

I don't have half the places on that list in my area (therefore never had their burgers) so I'll say, Red Robins (of the places I have eaten at) they also have a better selection of veggie burgers/impossible burgers options

Nothing ever tops a good crave case of sliders from White Castle IMO.

Fat Burger is the best.

Yes it is. It's my #2 after In-N-Out.

In-N-Out. Animal style with raw onions instead of grilled. Grilled onions make the bun fall apart and I like raw onions better anyway.

Fat Burger is a very close 2nd. I get all the trimmings but cheese and the turkey burger is also excellent. My son ate one of those Fat Burgers that gets your picture on the wall. XXXL. It's a pound and a half burger and he ate it in about 10-15 minutes as a skinny teenager.

Most of the places listed aren't in my neighborhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"