Whats The Deal With Hasbro's Indiana Jones Figures

I haven't gotten any of the regular Indy toys, just some of the Adventure Heroes cause I think they're funny. I'm gonna get 3 more so I can get three more map pieces and send in for that 2" exclusive of Indy on the horse from Raiders. It's funny cause the horse looks like a male My Little Pony (Hasbro).

I agree that 10-12 weeks thing is lame but maybe they just put that cause they expected a huge rush of orders.

the vehicles are in abundance up here.......

Man I hope this line goes on like Star Wars.........I want a lot of characters.

I want Jock Dammit......Satipo........That guy that took the cross from young Indy......that Lady Nazi that yellled when she Saw Indy and Henry......The two Government guys that contacted Indy about the Arc.......Toht.......Indy in a white Tux.....Janitor.....Mac.......Marcus Brody Dammit.......and so so so many Nazis......if they made a Hitler fig I would just **** my pants

You mean The FBI guy that scrubs Janitor(Neil Flynn) played in KOTCS? I want Short Round.

I still don't know if I can mail in Duplicate relic stickers on the same card :/ It sucks now that I have every single one of the 3.75 figures... :( No more fun looking for them

SsM said:
I want Short Round.
Seriously. Why no Temple toys? The Indy collection will not be complete without Short Round, Molla Ram, and Indy in white tux.

Nor will it be complete without that German guy with the round glasses in Raiders.

I went to Toys R Us today and they had the Jungle Cutter vehicle. Three of them actually! If I wasn't hurting for cash right now I totally would have bought it. :csad:

I did, however get the final Burger King toy I was missing so I have all eight Indy toys nows. Awesome :up:

I wish i had picked up the Indy with the ark deluxe when i was seeing it all the time.

I can get one for you. I picked up two more Russians.. That makes three of them and eight Germans. Can you send in duplicate stickers on the same sheet to get the figure?

the rules does say stickers from ANY figure. and i'll get back to you about the indy and ark. if i don't find one friday i'll ask you to get one for me.

Okay.. Let me know ASAP because I don't know How long it's going to be there..

I finally got the Jungle Cutter vehicle! I love it! I also picked up an extra Russian Soldier. My collection for Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is complete now with the exception of Motorcycle Mutt...anyone knows when that comes out?

Has anyone that sent in a redemption form received their Crystal Skeleton yet?

I finally got the Jungle Cutter vehicle! I love it! I also picked up an extra Russian Soldier. My collection for Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is complete now with the exception of Motorcycle Mutt...anyone knows when that comes out?
I got my skull in today. Have you gotten the Last Crusade figures yet? Henry and Vogel are my favorites. The only figure I'm missing from the entire line is Motorcycle Mutt... So hopefully I see it soon.

I have not gotten a single Crusade figure, I probably will start soon. I sent in a form for the Crystal Skeleton in may and wrote a check. I went to go see a movie one night (Wall-e) and the next day I make a run to the bank and apparently my check bounced so they tossed out my form. So now I am two stickers short of filling out a second form and this time I am just going to send in a money order. The Mutt Motorcycle should be available sometime in September. What I really want is this.

4603524958dd_Main400.jpg

4603533d7cdd_A400.jpg

46035127952d_B400.jpg

I haven't seen able to find that playset anywhere. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"