What's the ONE piece of information to find out?

I say Spidey's eyes.................... and Topher's role, dang decisions-decisions

Visionary said:
How about you answer all of the question listed in DETAIL, if not, you're useless. And this becomes another idiotic thread...with someone who knows someone who works for Sony--that should eventually be closed, if we don't get some answers from you by the second page.:cool:

Well the Sony employee is not MY friend so I can't ask him the questions whenever I want and get all the detail I would want to ask. So I'm hoping to get some sort of info in the next few days, but it all depends on a bunch of factors. So, what I'm going to do is IF I ever get answers, I will post them to this thread as long as it doesn't get closed. If it does get closed it's not because I'm making flase promises..just wait and see if anything comes out of this...if not, I'll be just as disappointed as the rest of you. Maybe even more so becasue I know the contact is real and it's the closest thing I have to getting some real info on this movie.

olsen103 said:
hahahaha..So they have been filming since Nov AND filming ends around June and they DONT have a final script? Yeah..ok

That's EXACTLY what I said when I heard the info but since it was secondhand I couldn't get any details beyond that. But I think the idea is that there is a lot of wiggle room in the script (which I'm sure MUST exist in some form). If they want a new scene they can add it...if they want to change the way a character develops, they can do it. I think a lot of it has to do with the dynamics between the actors and what ends up looking "realistic" on screen. We might not know if this info is true until Raimi starts giving interviews leading up to the movie's release or maybe on a DVD commentary. And since we don't know the script anyway, it's pretty much irrelevant to say they change it often.

there might be wiggle room for Venom's end or defeat death whatever happens.

Jubba said:
Because you are in the "spoilers" forum and that's what people here are looking for.
Touché.
But I consider this unlike piece by piece spoilers in the news.
This is like digging for the whole script.
Do you really want that?

REPOST: I came here to see if anyone has thought about this. this is my first time to the spiderman boards... but i was thinking about all the filming going on for sp3???? kinda odd? and that many villans in one movie? and a possibilty of the lizard... i mean.... bad place, that is alot. they have been filming for a while and are not close to wrapped up. Now they are in cleveland, no one knows what is really going on. they have a leak of "sandman as the villan" then they release a pic of him followed by a pic of spider man BLACK outfit. Soooooo i was just talking to my girl... and we decided it HAS to be a back to back filming project. came to see what you guys thought.

For me its Tophers role he was casted almost a year ago and we don't even know who he is playing. It could be venom which is most likely, but I will believe it when it gets confirmed. I also want to see some posters I remember how excited I got when I saw the Ock poster a few years back. To see one of Harry in full goblin gear would be awesome.

I guess it would be if Venom lives or dies at the end. I've always been against villians being introduced and meeting their fate all in one film especially when they live to fight on forever in the comics.

It's really not that hard to think of a way to temporarily put a villian out of commision without killing him. (ie) prison, mental institution, etc.....

BTW- I don't know what you really mean by downloading PSP's Frenzy, but it sounds important so Congatulations! Cheers!

I chose "Topher's role"... even if kirsten and THC already spilled the beans

topher role, and not just..yeah he plays eddie brock. i need to know if he's venom or not, man. Its killing me from the inside. I cant go on like this its crazy...AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Well based on everyone's interest, I'm asking about Topher's role and if the person at Sony gets to work on lots of CG stuff for his character. Hopefully this can get us some info on who Topher plays, if the character is CGI-heavy and maybe even if he will be around for #4 who knows...I'll let you all know if/when I get a response with any kind of info at all. Here's hoping!

the gist and beef of topher's role is quite possibly the greatest cinematic mystery of all time. easily the greatest in comic culture. :up:

Uh, did I miss something, don't we already know who Grace is playing (Brock/Venom), what a stupid question to ask?

Asking a question that we already know the answer to, thanks to Ted Raimi, Church, Kirsten and Stan Lee. Are you people still in denial?

:confused:

Visionary said:
Uh, did I miss something, don't we already know who Grace is playing (Brock/Venom), what a stupid question to ask?

Asking a question that we already know the answer to, thanks to Ted Raimi, Church, Kirsten and Stan Lee. Are you people still in denial?

:confused:

it doesnt ask who hes playing, it asks what his role will be.

and still, who hes playing isnt official.

Yeah, okay...anyway the origin of the symbiote would have been a better question to ask.:o

Visionary said:
Yeah, okay...anyway the origin of the symbiote would have been a better question to ask.:o

I agree with you. Topher's role is that he's probably a new reporter for the Daily Bugle, and that he's tryin' to out-shine Peter. Knowing that Peter can only get shots of Spidey, Eddie follows him and spies on him relentlessly. Then when Spidey is fighting Sandman, hopefully with the symbiote, somehow Eddie gets in trouble when he's tryin' to get some snap-shots and the symbiote connects with him. It's as simple as that.

I would have much rather you find out the Origin of the Symbiote. A much better question.

CrypticOne said:
I agree with you. Topher's role is that he's probably a new reporter for the Daily Bugle, and that he's tryin' to out-shine Peter. Knowing that Peter can only get shots of Spidey, Eddie follows him and spies on him relentlessly. Then when Spidey is fighting Sandman, hopefully with the symbiote, somehow Eddie gets in trouble when he's tryin' to get some snap-shots and the symbiote connects with him. It's as simple as that.

I would have much rather you find out the Origin of the Symbiote. A much better question.

4 to 1 says people don't agree with you from the poll...so i'm asking the most popular...chances are that we won't get any info from this anyway, or maybe we'll get something completely different depending on how the conversation goes...whatever the case, i'll update this thread as soon as I get something back

I may be getting an answer tomorrow...here's hoping it's more than a "sorry i can't say anything" and that it's something that we don't already know. Think happy thoughts and maybe we'll get answers....I'll update this thread as soon as I hear anything either way.

Campbell's role. Don't all signs point to Topher Grace as Venom already?

i really want to know the origin of the symbiote, thats the biggest mystery to me right now. topher is basically brock/venom, all we need is raimi to crack and say its him already.

Sean Adisano said:
i really want to know the origin of the symbiote, thats the biggest mystery to me right now. topher is basically brock/venom, all we need is raimi to crack and say its him already.
I hope your right about Topher as brock/venom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"