• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats the pattern with Heroes

Goodspeed

Civilian
Reaction score
Every show has a pattern. For example all the characters that passed away were not really compelling. Issac and DL were basicly support. They did not have a real fan base.

If they killed off Peter/Clair/Hiro, then they would be very edgy. It will never happen. So if the new characters don't hit it big, then they will be gone.

HRG only got bumped up to main status, because his character was compelling. I expect Angela Petrelli to be bumped up to regular status. She is so sexy for an older lady without going under the knife. She is like Alexis from dynasty. While HRG/Nathan are variation of JR/Cliff Barnes from Dallas.

So if I was on the cast, I would make sure my performance was top notch or else I would get axed.

GS

patterns???

peter NEVER fully understands who he is or what he has

claire is always stryggling cheerleader with only ONE male friend

the twins always get spererated and kill someone then get caught again and do it again

oh that wasnt what you meant??:oldrazz:

Angela Petrelli's sexy? Really into the GILFS aren't ya?

yaa what the hell? shes sexy?! shes a *****.

and DL was my fav character so ****.

giving a good performance has nothing to do with deciding if a character lives or dies. if it was based on acting, there wouldnt be a show :o

what the heck are you talking about? Of course Isaac and DL had a fanbase.:huh:

Dl and Issac were not big deaths in my mind. Look at the way the story revolves around Peter/Claire/Hiro.

What are the chances of P/C/H being killed off this year. 0%. DL and Issac to me never had the big heavy sceanes. Thats why I felt that they were killed off. Thier fan base is lower than P/C/H.

GS

I liked Issac.

Pattern? This isn't a Soap Opera (Dynasty,Dallas). They have a 5 season story outline. It is planned out. They didn't kill off Isaac because he wasn't popular. They killed him because it was part of the story.

If anything, the reverse is happening. Sylar was supposed to die in season one. But because of his popularity and how his character turned out, they adapted the story to keep him going.

This isn't a formulaic scifi show where it all gets rapped up in 30 minutes. This is a story, a serial. Let's just hope they don't stretch it out and turn it into another Babylon 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"