First Avenger what's this about punisher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyStark

Civilian
Reaction score
if you look up captain america on imdb, craig fairbrass is apparently cast as punisher. what's that all about?

They have a term for this- "self-promotion"

GEEZ! this would be like the 4th actor to portray Punisher, why don't they just bring in the last dude to play Punisher from PWZ even for a cameo?

Because the last dude to play Punisher is in Thor. And there's no way the Punisher will be in Captain America.

Anyone else remember back in the Spider-man 2 days when Lindsay Lohan was 'cast' as Gwen Stacy, according to IMDB? The entry was made by a fanboy with an IMDB account. Recently IMDB's Batman 3 page has seen a lot of fake 'rumored' casting of no-name actors in big name roles. Ultimately it was determined that the F-listers themselves had made the entries simply to make their IMDB popularity go up 2000%. Now in the case of Captain America, there were times where you could visit IMDB's Cap page and see that John Krasinski, Chris Evans, and Mike Angel were all playing Steve Rogers against Kiera Knightley, Jackie Earl Haley and Lou Ferrigno.

In short, I don't buy anything I read on IMDB until there's a Marvel press release to prove it.

Because the last dude to play Punisher is in Thor. And there's no way the Punisher will be in Captain America.
I don't have time to look up IMDB but is the actor playing Punisher or another character?

I'm assuming somebody else since Punisher would be out of place in the Thor universe.

He's actually listed for Captain America and The Avengers.

Really hoping it isn't true though as i've seen him act and it was not pretty.

I don't have time to look up IMDB but is the actor playing Punisher or another character?

I'm assuming somebody else since Punisher would be out of place in the Thor universe.

He's playing Volstagg in Thor.

I wouldn't read to deeply into it. It's just more imdb bs.

Even if Marvel has the Punisher rights, why introduce him in Cap? Luke Cage or Iron Fist would make more sense, since they're street heroes like Castle.

even then, they wouldnt make sense since this is the WW2 film, in a more modern film yea, might happen, but not this one, i want James Purefoy for Frank if we get another recast

i like Jane but ive also said that Dominic Purcell would make an awesome Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"