What's up with all this anti-semitism?

Tangled Web

Avenger
Reaction score
Throughout the years anti-semitism has been ramppant. It still exists. WHy do people who don't consider themselves racist, have something against the Jews? Do they think it's ok?

wtf? WHy do so many countries view them as manipulators?

This is screwed up that people think hating Jews is ok. I know that racism is ****ed up, but so many people, white and minorities, hate the jews. It's accepted.

I've run into alot of people who are like "I like all races, except the Jews." That's ****ed up.

For more information
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

dialog-vega4.gif
Because they killed Jesus and they are still proud of it today.

Does Shadaloo hate people like that?

Tsunulia said:
Does Shadaloo hate people like that?
dialog-vega3.gif
Shadaloo hates everyone that ISN'T in Shadaloo. We hate everyone equally.

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega4.gif
I hope that's satire.

As a Christian, that is wrong to hate Jews.
Jesus was Jewish.
The Jews are God's chosen people.
The world ends, when everyone turns on Israel.

God would not want you to hate anybody.

People act as if Christ's misison was to stay alive and they ruined it. They forget that Jesus needed to die. They just fulfilled proffisy (?)

when have they ever been proud of it?

why is there a special word for bigotry againts Jews, but no other race?

I never got the whole "killing Jesus" blame game.

Granted, after the population of Jerusalem (which was certainly Jewish) chose Barabbas over Jesus, it was their idea to crucify him (Pilate asked the crowd before he acted).

Even so, according to Christian doctrine, Jesus was put upon this earth to suffer for our sins. He existed only to die for the sins of humanity, and only through his death would the sins of the world be cleansed.

So, by this logic, the Jews granted the Christians eternal salvation because they killed Christ.

To hate them for it is absurd.

Tangled Web said:
Throughout the years anti-semitism has been ramppant. It still exists. WHy do people who don't consider themselves racist, have something against the Jews? Do they think it's ok?

wtf? WHy do so many countries view them as manipulators?

This is screwed up that people think hating Jews is ok. I know that racism is ****ed up, but so many people, white and minorities, hate the jews. It's accepted.

I've run into alot of people who are like "I like all races, except the Jews." That's ****ed up.

For more information
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
I think its a real sign. It one of the first things that I look for to tell if someone is reasonable or not. I get immediately suspicious about someone's motives and ability to be rational if they are anti-jewish.

Tangled Web said:
I hope that's satire.

Jesus was Jewish.

People act as if Christ's misison was to stay alive and they ruined it. They forget that Jesus needed to die. They just fulfilled proffisy (?)

According to Christian scripture Jews aren't god's chosen people anymore.

But yeah anti-semitism isn't cool at all, they were just fullfilling prophecy. and you cant find a Jew alive today who had anything to do with Jesus' death.

Tangled Web said:
I hope that's satire.

Jesus was Jewish.

dialog-vega1.gif
Oh, I didn't mean that's how I personally felt about the Jews. I don't care about them at all. All I'm saying is that THAT is the reason why most people hate them. NOT ME!! You are correct that you shouldn't hate anyone at all, but the people that hate the Jews mostly do it for that. They still feel resentment towards them for killing Jesus and still insulting and hating him today. BTW, the Jews are no longer God's chosen people because God has now chosen people out of the Gentile nations to be his people which was openned up with the covenant Jesus made.

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega4.gif
Everybody killed Jesus, and it wasn't the jews who actually, physically nailed him ot the cross.

Oh, and jews aren't necessarily proud of it. There are many jews who, in fact, accept Jesus as their messiah.

Oh, I see Bison. Sorry about that.

Rod is right. Everyone killed Christ, he died for everyone.

E. Bison said:
dialog-vega1.gif
Oh, I didn't mean that's how I personally felt about the Jews. I don't care about them at all. All I'm saying is that THAT is the reason why most people hate them. NOT ME!! You are correct that you shouldn't hate anyone at all, but the people that hate the Jews mostly do it for that. They still feel resentment towards them for killing Jesus and still insulting and hating him today. BTW, the Jews are no longer God's chosen people because God has now chosen people out of the Gentile nations to be his people which was openned up with the covenant Jesus made.
The Jews are still God's chosen people as is the church. The church is now, we can say, the spiritual part of God's plan and the jews the physical part.

One of the big 'wrongs' with the church today is that God no longer deals with Israel. I say:

1) God made an everlasting covenant with the jews. Just as christains believe God won't break the same type of covenant with them, he's not going to break it with the jews either.

2) God didn't say that if the jews don't accept Jesus (the messiah) that he would break the covenant with the jews. That is not prophecy. God said that as long as there is day and night, etc... which there still is, he would remember the jews. As I said, since there still is day and night, there is still a covenant with the jews. That is 'biblical.'

3) God has brought back the jews to israel which obviously shows he is still with the jewish people. If not, the curse of their dispersion would still be in effect. God said in the old testament that he would first bring them to the land and then after cause them to be his people again (along with the church as we know).

4) God made a prophecy that Israel one day would be in their land again and would never be uprooted. That can only be happeneing now, hence, God is still with the jews.

5) Jesus said he will not return until the jews believe. Well, we know Jesus is going to return so we know that the jews will one day be with (spiritual) God again as they accept Jesus.

Hitler hated Jews because they were more successful in society. In other words, he was player-hating! :down

Most people who hate on Jews nowadays are just player-hating too.

bison-snk00.gif
Umm..No, you're incorrect because the Jews were only meant to be used to open up the way for the messiah. Once the Messiah fufilled the Mosaic Law it was to be done away with. Remember that at the time gentiles were not allowed to have the same priviledges as the Jews. Once Jesus died he fufilled the mosaic law and opened up a new covenant. The Bible only speaks now of a SPIRITUAL Israel and no longer a LITERAL Israel.

I just don't see how people blindly hate them.

Considering that some of the best people are/were Jewish: Christ, Portman, Seinfeild, Spieldberg.

blind_fury said:
Hitler hated Jews because they were more successful in society. In other words, he was player-hating! :down

just like people who are anti-immigrant.....

Elijya said:
why is there a special word for bigotry againts Jews, but no other race?

uhhhhhhh FYI "Jew" isnt a race. :up:

blind_fury said:

Vega_9.gif
Then what about all the EXTREMELY wealthy Muslims around the world? How come nobody is hating on them? It's because the Muslims respect Jesus as well. They may not believe that he is the son of God or that he is divine but they still respect him. The Jews believe that Jesus was a false prophet and a crazy guy.

E. Bison said:
bison-snk00.gif
Umm..No, you're incorrect because the Jews were only meant to be used to open up the way for the messiah. Once the Messiah fufilled the Mosaic Law it was to be done away with. Remember that at the time gentiles were not allowed to have the same priviledges as the Jews. Once Jesus died he fufilled the mosaic law and opened up a new covenant. The Bible only speaks now of a SPIRITUAL Israel and no longer a LITERAL Israel.
Show me a scripture that says the mosaic law is done away with and I'll show you where Jesus said it isn't.

Show me in the scriptures where the everlasting covenant with Abraham (the jews) wasn't actually 'everlasting' and I'll show you where it is.

Show me where the bible itself says the Jews are no more and I'll show you where it says they will be 'forever.'

Yeah, I mean, revelations starts when all of the countries turn on Israel. Obviously God really likes Israel.

E. Bison said:
Vega_9.gif
Then what about all the EXTREMELY wealthy Muslims around the world? How come nobody is hating on them? It's because the Muslims respect Jesus as well. They may not believe that he is the son of God or that he is divine but they still respect him. The Jews believe that Jesus was a false prophet and a crazy guy.

Where do you live?

Newest Form of Anti-Semite said:
Don't you guys know? Jews are trying to take over the world and enslave us all under their rule as the master race. They started WWI, and WWII and fabricated the Holocaust in order to gain support for a Jewish state in Palestine. Then they chased Britain out of Palestine with terrorism that they blamed on Muslims. They continue this strategy today and have perpetrated many acts including the Spetember 11th attacks against the US in order to prepare the world for their Zionist take over. They use Masonry and the Illuminati to perform these deeds in absolute secrecy. I'm serious. Look it up. It can all be proven and is un-deniable but the government is controlled by Skull and Bones which is run by Masons who are, that's right, Jewish. They secretly control the world.

:rollseyes:

Tangled Web said:

Seems close, eh?

rodhulk said:
Show me a scripture that says the mosaic law is done away with and I'll show you where Jesus said it isn't.

Show me in the scriptures where the everlasting covenant with Abraham (the jews) wasn't actually 'everlasting' and I'll show you where it is.

Show me where the bible itself says the Jews are no more and I'll show you where it says they will be 'forever.'

The covenant was not made with (the jews) but with Abrahams people and all of his future seeds. Yes Abrahams people were Jewish but not all Jewish people where aligned with Abraham. Since the New Testament Jesus describes all people who follow Christianity to be part of Abrahams seed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"